i-Cybie bits? - wanted

Anything that doesn't fit our other forums goes here.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

i-Cybie bits? - wanted

Post by btsiimonh » Sun May 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by btsiimonh
Sun May 12, 2013 8:28 pm

I've just picked up a very cheap i-cybie, and am looking for anything to help me augment him.
Specifically I'm after cards, maybe one with cominst on it, or if someone has a card writer, to put cominst on mine.
I'm also after a walk up charger to save me having to make one, and i've not got a remote.
Bits of dog could be useful if he's to run for any length of time - e.g. spare legs etc.

If anyone has been hoarding some old bits like this, pm me. I've not got a lot of money to offer... but the bits will go to a good home.

I'm uk based (suffolk), and the i-cybie will get a new MK802 brain with wifi, plus hopefully a pair of eyetoy eyes...

thanks,

Simon
I've just picked up a very cheap i-cybie, and am looking for anything to help me augment him.
Specifically I'm after cards, maybe one with cominst on it, or if someone has a card writer, to put cominst on mine.
I'm also after a walk up charger to save me having to make one, and i've not got a remote.
Bits of dog could be useful if he's to run for any length of time - e.g. spare legs etc.

If anyone has been hoarding some old bits like this, pm me. I've not got a lot of money to offer... but the bits will go to a good home.

I'm uk based (suffolk), and the i-cybie will get a new MK802 brain with wifi, plus hopefully a pair of eyetoy eyes...

thanks,

Simon
btsiimonh offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1