Which robots did you guys start out messing with?

Anything that doesn't fit our other forums goes here.
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Which robots did you guys start out messing with?

Post by robotlover17 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by robotlover17
Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:55 pm

HEY EVERYBODY! I am a newly-discovered robot enthusiast and I was wondering which robots all you hobbyists out there started off with.. I'm really excited to get started so any answers would be really appreciated! Thank you! :D
HEY EVERYBODY! I am a newly-discovered robot enthusiast and I was wondering which robots all you hobbyists out there started off with.. I'm really excited to get started so any answers would be really appreciated! Thank you! :D
robotlover17 offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by siempre.aprendiendo » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by siempre.aprendiendo
Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm

I started in 2005 with Mindstorms, it's really easy and enjoyable, but don't get it wrong, you can learn real time C++ and add more electronics.

And since 2007 also with Bioloid, Comprehensive+Premium upgrade. More difficult, but, IMHO, the best kit for legged (it also have wheels) robots.

Mindstorms offers almost unlimited building options, specially for vehicles. But the legged Bioloid robots are real programming challenges.[/img]
I started in 2005 with Mindstorms, it's really easy and enjoyable, but don't get it wrong, you can learn real time C++ and add more electronics.

And since 2007 also with Bioloid, Comprehensive+Premium upgrade. More difficult, but, IMHO, the best kit for legged (it also have wheels) robots.

Mindstorms offers almost unlimited building options, specially for vehicles. But the legged Bioloid robots are real programming challenges.[/img]
siempre.aprendiendo offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1