new guy needs help and hi every one

Takahashi's design (robo-garage.com), Kondo servos and controller, and kit production by RC company Kyosho brought to life PF01.
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

new guy needs help and hi every one

Post by koganinja » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by koganinja
Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:15 pm

First of all wow i love these robots i never new you could get them all my life i wanted a robot :D and now dream come true.

so to the point which one robonova or the khr any info would be great and what are good upgrades :D :D :D

i have been reading around but they both look good
First of all wow i love these robots i never new you could get them all my life i wanted a robot :D and now dream come true.

so to the point which one robonova or the khr any info would be great and what are good upgrades :D :D :D

i have been reading around but they both look good
koganinja offline

Post by Humanoido » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:30 am

Post by Humanoido
Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:30 am

koganinja, which one you ask? I'm crazy about both. My choice was Robonova because the software is exactly what I was looking for.

You're right about waiting our entire lives for these humanoids to appear. I built my first one at age 5. I won't tell you my age now, but can say it's been an entire lifetime with a great love of humanoid robotics! In Japan, I see the future - a world of humanoids interfacing with humans in society.

Some important upgrades, at least very popular ones, are the gyro, sonar, grippers, bluetooth wireless, accelerometer, LIPOs, head servo, speech, video/vision, and recently some hand and finger designs have appeared.

humanoido
koganinja, which one you ask? I'm crazy about both. My choice was Robonova because the software is exactly what I was looking for.

You're right about waiting our entire lives for these humanoids to appear. I built my first one at age 5. I won't tell you my age now, but can say it's been an entire lifetime with a great love of humanoid robotics! In Japan, I see the future - a world of humanoids interfacing with humans in society.

Some important upgrades, at least very popular ones, are the gyro, sonar, grippers, bluetooth wireless, accelerometer, LIPOs, head servo, speech, video/vision, and recently some hand and finger designs have appeared.

humanoido
Humanoido offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1