does anyone think the manoi AT01 will be available in the uk

Takahashi's design (robo-garage.com), Kondo servos and controller, and kit production by RC company Kyosho brought to life PF01.
3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1

does anyone think the manoi AT01 will be available in the uk

Post by weebaldy » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by weebaldy
Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:04 pm

hi

I notice that AT01 is still only available to educational establishents. What is the general option, will it ever be available to the average uk hobbyist.
hi

I notice that AT01 is still only available to educational establishents. What is the general option, will it ever be available to the average uk hobbyist.
weebaldy offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by Alpha2 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by Alpha2
Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:51 pm

I heard from reliable source that Kyosho is now translating the AT01 manual to English. Maybe next year you can get AT01.
I heard from reliable source that Kyosho is now translating the AT01 manual to English. Maybe next year you can get AT01.
Alpha2 offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by limor » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by limor
Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:48 pm

the reason why they haven't been shipping them (formally) outside of Japan is because of the included gyro which is subject to export restrictions. someone thinks that these can be used to stabilize missiles. go figure!
we've been stocking all kinds of gyros and other IMUs for ages imported from USA and other European countries..
See also: http://robosavvy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12171
the reason why they haven't been shipping them (formally) outside of Japan is because of the included gyro which is subject to export restrictions. someone thinks that these can be used to stabilize missiles. go figure!
we've been stocking all kinds of gyros and other IMUs for ages imported from USA and other European countries..
See also: http://robosavvy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12171
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1