Kondo USB driver ??

Takahashi's design (robo-garage.com), Kondo servos and controller, and kit production by RC company Kyosho brought to life PF01.
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Kondo USB driver ??

Post by davidmcgoran » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:01 pm

Post by davidmcgoran
Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:01 pm

Hi all

I’ve just got my hands on a Manoi. And I have been searching for the Kondo USB driver and can’t seem to find it. I’ve checked the English Kondo website and I now have the HTHJ. I also have the CD (Japanese) doesn’t seem to want to load???

Am I missing something basic?

Also has any one plugged the Manoi quick charger in to the UK mains? Does this work or do I need a converter?

Any pointers will be much appreciated.
thanx
D
Hi all

I’ve just got my hands on a Manoi. And I have been searching for the Kondo USB driver and can’t seem to find it. I’ve checked the English Kondo website and I now have the HTHJ. I also have the CD (Japanese) doesn’t seem to want to load???

Am I missing something basic?

Also has any one plugged the Manoi quick charger in to the UK mains? Does this work or do I need a converter?

Any pointers will be much appreciated.
thanx
D
davidmcgoran offline

Post by Orac » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:11 pm

Post by Orac
Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:11 pm

Hi, the charger doesn;t seem to work properly and overvoltages the batteries.

I managed to get an old CB PSU and used the 12V output to drive the 12V input of the Manoi charger.

For the drivers, if I remember it correctly, you have to plug in the USB adapter and it should then bring up a box asking for the location of the drivers. Point it to the correct area on the CD.
Hi, the charger doesn;t seem to work properly and overvoltages the batteries.

I managed to get an old CB PSU and used the 12V output to drive the 12V input of the Manoi charger.

For the drivers, if I remember it correctly, you have to plug in the USB adapter and it should then bring up a box asking for the location of the drivers. Point it to the correct area on the CD.
Orac offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1