got my rbt-1

3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1

got my rbt-1

Post by n2stuff » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:04 am

Post by n2stuff
Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:04 am

hi all
i got my rbt-1 yesterday. just wanted thank cdraptor for all the posts. both the shoulder screws became loose within 5 minutes. but other than that loads
of fun!!! just need some time to learn fast walking.

scott
hi all
i got my rbt-1 yesterday. just wanted thank cdraptor for all the posts. both the shoulder screws became loose within 5 minutes. but other than that loads
of fun!!! just need some time to learn fast walking.

scott
n2stuff offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by cdraptor » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:57 am

Post by cdraptor
Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:57 am

Don't forget to hit the mode button on the PS/2 controller. When that is on if you fall over you just push down on the left analog stick and he'll get up. I kept trying that and then read in the manual about enabling the G-Senor with the mode button on the controller.

I haven't worked on any cool motions, been a bit busy at work and working on things with Speecys. Anyway, I hope your considering robogames, I think you will find the RBT-1 may be pretty good contender in the RoboSoccer event and/or the demonstration events.

One thing is check out the sample project on the CD, you can find a whole set of new cool moves.
Don't forget to hit the mode button on the PS/2 controller. When that is on if you fall over you just push down on the left analog stick and he'll get up. I kept trying that and then read in the manual about enabling the G-Senor with the mode button on the controller.

I haven't worked on any cool motions, been a bit busy at work and working on things with Speecys. Anyway, I hope your considering robogames, I think you will find the RBT-1 may be pretty good contender in the RoboSoccer event and/or the demonstration events.

One thing is check out the sample project on the CD, you can find a whole set of new cool moves.
cdraptor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by n2stuff » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:42 am

Post by n2stuff
Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:42 am

hi cdrapter
i found out about the mode button. i wish it was set as a default. how long does yours run on a charge? thanks for the reply. i will load the new moves soon.

scott
hi cdrapter
i found out about the mode button. i wish it was set as a default. how long does yours run on a charge? thanks for the reply. i will load the new moves soon.

scott
n2stuff offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1