HELP!! Need English version of RBT-1 / GR-001 Software

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

HELP!! Need English version of RBT-1 / GR-001 Software

Post by sjwaller » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by sjwaller
Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi folks,

I've recently resusitated my RBT-1 but have lost the CD.

I found a version of the GR-001 Motion Editor that works with my robot - but it is only in Japanese. I got the software from HPI support site. The CD image contains English/Japaenese versions for the RPU-10 controller - but only a Japanese verson for the RPU-11 (CD_HPI_RPU_20090419_2.lzh)

Can someone point me to an English version of the RBT-1 / GR-001 Motion Editor compatible with an RPU11 controller? I'm happy with a zipped ISO?

I was going to order the CD from RT but not confident it is going to be correct language?

Really hope someone has a copy they can send me!

Cheers
Hi folks,

I've recently resusitated my RBT-1 but have lost the CD.

I found a version of the GR-001 Motion Editor that works with my robot - but it is only in Japanese. I got the software from HPI support site. The CD image contains English/Japaenese versions for the RPU-10 controller - but only a Japanese verson for the RPU-11 (CD_HPI_RPU_20090419_2.lzh)

Can someone point me to an English version of the RBT-1 / GR-001 Motion Editor compatible with an RPU11 controller? I'm happy with a zipped ISO?

I was going to order the CD from RT but not confident it is going to be correct language?

Really hope someone has a copy they can send me!

Cheers
sjwaller offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1