I-Sobot goes Predator

Takara Tomy's i-SOBOT is the first humanoid "toy" launched at end of 2007. This forum is dedicated to hacking the i-SOBOT.
141 postsPage 8 of 101 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
141 postsPage 8 of 101 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Re: I-Sobot goes Predator

Post by delavision » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by delavision
Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Actually ... I wanted to make a film, at least in any case from the second night flight. But i forgot it, and now waiting for the supplies. Speaking of, does anyone need two absolutely new RC without Phantoms?

:mrgreen:
Actually ... I wanted to make a film, at least in any case from the second night flight. But i forgot it, and now waiting for the supplies. Speaking of, does anyone need two absolutely new RC without Phantoms?

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:41 am

Post by delavision
Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:41 am

False alarm. All returned. Reward goodness! Praise the dela!

But now its time for something completely different:

Leg care.

Our Copter are fu**ed hard. This is also on their legs. And for those dela gives only the best:

And soon: LiPo battery care and depilatory with lube: YOU DO THAT? (dela24 content, now 20 years Probeabbo!)

I take pictures in your mind ...
False alarm. All returned. Reward goodness! Praise the dela!

But now its time for something completely different:

Leg care.

Our Copter are fu**ed hard. This is also on their legs. And for those dela gives only the best:

And soon: LiPo battery care and depilatory with lube: YOU DO THAT? (dela24 content, now 20 years Probeabbo!)

I take pictures in your mind ...
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Post by delavision
Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:07 pm

btw: still searching my gardener in syria:

btw: still searching my gardener in syria:

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by delavision
Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:34 pm

....back again, without gardener. And waiting for the next Container with new Pahntoms for the flyaways.

Unfortunately, I have nothing new for you in these tough times. Only work about work, further health problems in my outdated Entourage. To the latter a hastily hewn together concoction on my trash channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr6WOr9Y0l4
....back again, without gardener. And waiting for the next Container with new Pahntoms for the flyaways.

Unfortunately, I have nothing new for you in these tough times. Only work about work, further health problems in my outdated Entourage. To the latter a hastily hewn together concoction on my trash channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr6WOr9Y0l4
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by delavision
Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:33 pm

...and while i am still building my 4- turbines steam bomber, my Phantoms are running out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTlcBVQsmzU

...and while i am still building my 4- turbines steam bomber, my Phantoms are running out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTlcBVQsmzU

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by delavision
Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:19 pm

After month of desaster i resumed: the clutch ist weak, as well as the gear, the axle and the turbine. Too much weight, too much renitency of every moving part of the Dart. The car needs additionell power, and it will get this soon.
But previously i show you some moving pictures of the start-sequence with the original poor equipment. Contemporary the trailer für my next Desert B movie:

http://youtu.be/gkg0xKr4S0w
After month of desaster i resumed: the clutch ist weak, as well as the gear, the axle and the turbine. Too much weight, too much renitency of every moving part of the Dart. The car needs additionell power, and it will get this soon.
But previously i show you some moving pictures of the start-sequence with the original poor equipment. Contemporary the trailer für my next Desert B movie:

http://youtu.be/gkg0xKr4S0w
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by delavision
Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Some fresh winds arrived. RR send me some motors. I'm curious, wether it works as a startengine. Lefthand in the background the nice suction guards from the foodstuff accessory dealer.

Some fresh winds arrived. RR send me some motors. I'm curious, wether it works as a startengine. Lefthand in the background the nice suction guards from the foodstuff accessory dealer.

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by delavision
Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:54 pm

The space in the refrigerator was running out. Installation in progress:

2 x 550 g thrust is just enough to start up when everything is smooth ...
The space in the refrigerator was running out. Installation in progress:

2 x 550 g thrust is just enough to start up when everything is smooth ...
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by delavision
Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 pm

btw: the part weighs currently on our system so just over 11,000 grams, ready for combat with full batteries and otherwise.

Here, incidentally, the soon fully occupied 7-channel receiver

Dip-coated naturally by hand - and here are the electronics for the impeller

btw: the part weighs currently on our system so just over 11,000 grams, ready for combat with full batteries and otherwise.

Here, incidentally, the soon fully occupied 7-channel receiver

Dip-coated naturally by hand - and here are the electronics for the impeller

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Post by delavision
Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:25 pm

But now to something completely different. In a neighboring forum outrageous manner was doubted my lack meticulousness and attention to detail, yes! Here is my answer:

Gentlemen,

thanks for your comments. Although I am wondering about one or the other commentary. Of course I calculate the rpm, otherwise would probably none of my steam driving models - the tank, the 4x4, the trike, the audi and now the Dart – work.
Incidentally, this is not a modular model construction, also nothing with plans, but simply own designs and facilities warehouse, only once in passing.

To vertical integration: I am working for a steel works in the garden.

Joke byside: finished parts. Another way i do not go. In fact, I did not even build the processor of the PC i use, nore the keyboard, which I am just hammering on.
Of course I use only prefabricated elements. The trick is in finding them, and in their combination. Since everything is cut to Nitro or electric motors in standard RC "Model", which is not so easy.

But back on topic: what I need is a working, small clutch with which I can move grinding. Since the current model of Tamiya is too weak:

How this works, I need you not to tell. The installation:

So if you feel to build a small grinding clutch for 10 kg models, i would like it. But NOT this centrifugal parts of the RC cars, have you ever seen them life? I want a slow speeding, not a jumping model. Nor will I bring to 10,000 rpm before my speed - and then back down.

In part, yes there are great solutions, such as the gas control servo of sprinkler:

or as ready to install disc brakes:

Even good old RCs there:

Of course I also have a touch screen RC for flying, but when I get up steam i use Stone Age. Why? Because it is reliable, cheap and adequate. 8 functions I own on the Dart, which is in steam more than enough to lose the overview.

I sit me now the miner's lamp on and then go to ore: Glück Auf!
But now to something completely different. In a neighboring forum outrageous manner was doubted my lack meticulousness and attention to detail, yes! Here is my answer:

Gentlemen,

thanks for your comments. Although I am wondering about one or the other commentary. Of course I calculate the rpm, otherwise would probably none of my steam driving models - the tank, the 4x4, the trike, the audi and now the Dart – work.
Incidentally, this is not a modular model construction, also nothing with plans, but simply own designs and facilities warehouse, only once in passing.

To vertical integration: I am working for a steel works in the garden.

Joke byside: finished parts. Another way i do not go. In fact, I did not even build the processor of the PC i use, nore the keyboard, which I am just hammering on.
Of course I use only prefabricated elements. The trick is in finding them, and in their combination. Since everything is cut to Nitro or electric motors in standard RC "Model", which is not so easy.

But back on topic: what I need is a working, small clutch with which I can move grinding. Since the current model of Tamiya is too weak:

How this works, I need you not to tell. The installation:

So if you feel to build a small grinding clutch for 10 kg models, i would like it. But NOT this centrifugal parts of the RC cars, have you ever seen them life? I want a slow speeding, not a jumping model. Nor will I bring to 10,000 rpm before my speed - and then back down.

In part, yes there are great solutions, such as the gas control servo of sprinkler:

or as ready to install disc brakes:

Even good old RCs there:

Of course I also have a touch screen RC for flying, but when I get up steam i use Stone Age. Why? Because it is reliable, cheap and adequate. 8 functions I own on the Dart, which is in steam more than enough to lose the overview.

I sit me now the miner's lamp on and then go to ore: Glück Auf!
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by delavision
Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:06 pm

Despite all the problems I invest in the education of my pilots.
Offon, my brave courier, inspecting the new Dart

Despite all the problems I invest in the education of my pilots.
Offon, my brave courier, inspecting the new Dart

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by delavision
Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:04 pm

And here is the usual title picture for typical driving Video:

and the associated link:

http://youtu.be/xTrbtdKseak

It was not easy to make the movie at this site because of the severe odor there... :mrgreen:
And here is the usual title picture for typical driving Video:

and the associated link:

http://youtu.be/xTrbtdKseak

It was not easy to make the movie at this site because of the severe odor there... :mrgreen:
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by delavision
Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:14 pm

But here is again some trouble: Cheng has discovered a well incredibly scary, huge and unknown object in the tower of the west wing. I myself can not go there anymore.

I send one of my new I-Sobots. Here is a photo of his equipment phase, today, 22:39 Zulu time:

...stay tuned...
But here is again some trouble: Cheng has discovered a well incredibly scary, huge and unknown object in the tower of the west wing. I myself can not go there anymore.

I send one of my new I-Sobots. Here is a photo of his equipment phase, today, 22:39 Zulu time:

...stay tuned...
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Post by delavision
Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Do not be surprised if its here hopping in the near future, i have at this time 7 - in words: seven - projects going.

Anyway:

I need drivers!

Therefore i could recruit new prospects in some clubs for my steam-project. Here they are still relaxing:

But the patches are almost done:

Off course they need vehicles. One of them I show you here in Genesis, and if that sounds familiar: right, here its going surgically:

more soon...
Do not be surprised if its here hopping in the near future, i have at this time 7 - in words: seven - projects going.

Anyway:

I need drivers!

Therefore i could recruit new prospects in some clubs for my steam-project. Here they are still relaxing:

But the patches are almost done:

Off course they need vehicles. One of them I show you here in Genesis, and if that sounds familiar: right, here its going surgically:

more soon...
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by delavision
Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:05 pm

The Ghost in the Machine:

The Ghost in the Machine:

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer