I-Sobot goes Predator

Takara Tomy's i-SOBOT is the first humanoid "toy" launched at end of 2007. This forum is dedicated to hacking the i-SOBOT.
141 postsPage 9 of 101 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
141 postsPage 9 of 101 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Re: I-Sobot goes Predator

Post by delavision » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by delavision
Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Sex sells!

Initiating the entry on Wall Street of my AG iG at the end of the year, my 50-member agitprop department has been working for days in the red zone.

First result:

My cars need more eye-catching. Based on the Girls on the bombers in the last century EVA04 was committed. Here are the first shots from the set. Do you want more?

Sex sells!

Initiating the entry on Wall Street of my AG iG at the end of the year, my 50-member agitprop department has been working for days in the red zone.

First result:

My cars need more eye-catching. Based on the Girls on the bombers in the last century EVA04 was committed. Here are the first shots from the set. Do you want more?

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:16 am

Post by delavision
Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:16 am

Well, i even hang a cloth over her every night, otherwise I can not sleep peacefully.

Specifically here it goes on with with loudness, very loud, almost hideous loud: the reborn of my project sound tank:

Image :mrgreen:
Well, i even hang a cloth over her every night, otherwise I can not sleep peacefully.

Specifically here it goes on with with loudness, very loud, almost hideous loud: the reborn of my project sound tank:

Image :mrgreen:
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:59 am

Post by delavision
Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:59 am

Varzi, my brave engineer, is working again. He told me something about "way out of the desaster" or something like this, i dont remember exactly. The sheltered workshop looks alike:

What he is building?

Varzi, my brave engineer, is working again. He told me something about "way out of the desaster" or something like this, i dont remember exactly. The sheltered workshop looks alike:

What he is building?

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by delavision
Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Wolves in Germany? Pfff, nothing against tiger attacks in da house. Here is a rare snapshot immediately above.
Varzi was so proud that the central unit of the machine was finally finished. Now the reconstruction begins, meanwhile, Varzi has come to the intensive care. Get Well Soon!

Wolves in Germany? Pfff, nothing against tiger attacks in da house. Here is a rare snapshot immediately above.
Varzi was so proud that the central unit of the machine was finally finished. Now the reconstruction begins, meanwhile, Varzi has come to the intensive care. Get Well Soon!

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:42 am

Post by delavision
Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:42 am

...first pictures...

...first pictures...

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Post by delavision
Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:19 pm

I have also attached two impressions of the first outdoor use: the machine is frost-proof. Which I can not tell from my steam engines.

Soon the first function test will begin - as soon as I have found the escaped Varzi and the stolen crystal knob.

I have also attached two impressions of the first outdoor use: the machine is frost-proof. Which I can not tell from my steam engines.

Soon the first function test will begin - as soon as I have found the escaped Varzi and the stolen crystal knob.

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by delavision
Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Just rang the night courier:

The first copy of the oncoming mass production has arrived. Not made in China, but in a suburb of London. I'm so excited! Will unbox it tomorrow!

Just rang the night courier:

The first copy of the oncoming mass production has arrived. Not made in China, but in a suburb of London. I'm so excited! Will unbox it tomorrow!

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by delavision
Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Cato, my gardener, got a new video of the time machine. At 12 PM it shall be online. I am exited, especially because i heard of some heavy losses...
Cato, my gardener, got a new video of the time machine. At 12 PM it shall be online. I am exited, especially because i heard of some heavy losses...
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by delavision
Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Away we go! My gardener is so proud to work on sunday and to present you my time machine!

....next time i let study him the manual...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5lcBxoQhwc
Away we go! My gardener is so proud to work on sunday and to present you my time machine!

....next time i let study him the manual...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5lcBxoQhwc
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by delavision
Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm

After the terrible loss of my time machine it came to a dispute.

I was outvoted again. The boys want time-travelling, finito.

I just buy a new time machine. In the catalog there is also a two-seater. At the outrageous prices only slightly more expensive.

Maybe I could use this to search machine no. 1?
After the terrible loss of my time machine it came to a dispute.

I was outvoted again. The boys want time-travelling, finito.

I just buy a new time machine. In the catalog there is also a two-seater. At the outrageous prices only slightly more expensive.

Maybe I could use this to search machine no. 1?
delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by delavision
Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Brain salad surgery:

Brain salad surgery:

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by delavision
Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Next to go: new sterlings are out of stock, so I now have to buy a combo drive at my time machine dealer. Two-seater series "Blue Time", with leather seat covers in engine color, cup holders, audio system, extra large copper plate and that natural lowered. Who can afford this?

Next to go: new sterlings are out of stock, so I now have to buy a combo drive at my time machine dealer. Two-seater series "Blue Time", with leather seat covers in engine color, cup holders, audio system, extra large copper plate and that natural lowered. Who can afford this?

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 pm

Post by delavision
Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 pm

Here, meanwhile, run the travel preparations in full swing. Since no one knows how long the search takes after the time machine, take care of my boys before: used, but noble and good, the steamer trunk!

And even more precious is the sound system. The first three pilot plants arrived.Without manual, grmpfh!

Speaking of children: but they are also sometimes unreasonable! Almost deafness get in the procurement of new loans, much needed blanks:

Here, meanwhile, run the travel preparations in full swing. Since no one knows how long the search takes after the time machine, take care of my boys before: used, but noble and good, the steamer trunk!

And even more precious is the sound system. The first three pilot plants arrived.Without manual, grmpfh!

Speaking of children: but they are also sometimes unreasonable! Almost deafness get in the procurement of new loans, much needed blanks:

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by delavision » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by delavision
Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Genesis:

Genesis:

delavision offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer