Hi everyone, new to robots

Takara Tomy's i-SOBOT is the first humanoid "toy" launched at end of 2007. This forum is dedicated to hacking the i-SOBOT.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Hi everyone, new to robots

Post by mg42man » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by mg42man
Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Hi happy to be a part of this growing hobby! (usually RC cars)
Always been intrested in robots, but could never afford them until now. Ok all types of robots exist, but i really have a passion for one type, humanoid robits, until the I-SOBOT, ones that have existed have been big, bulky and exspensive, but with the invention of this little guy, it has opened but a new hobby for me! Hes so cute!
I first tried with legos NXT kits, although good, the humanoid T-REX would never walk properly, this little guy does.
I've just got mine, :D US black version, i like to modify things for more fun, im currently building a lazer sighted spring-powered rocket launcher, to mount on him,should be fun, after viewing movies on U-Tube.
I'll post a pic when done, maybe a short video.

Mike!
Hi happy to be a part of this growing hobby! (usually RC cars)
Always been intrested in robots, but could never afford them until now. Ok all types of robots exist, but i really have a passion for one type, humanoid robits, until the I-SOBOT, ones that have existed have been big, bulky and exspensive, but with the invention of this little guy, it has opened but a new hobby for me! Hes so cute!
I first tried with legos NXT kits, although good, the humanoid T-REX would never walk properly, this little guy does.
I've just got mine, :D US black version, i like to modify things for more fun, im currently building a lazer sighted spring-powered rocket launcher, to mount on him,should be fun, after viewing movies on U-Tube.
I'll post a pic when done, maybe a short video.

Mike!
mg42man offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1