Isobot Hack

Takara Tomy's i-SOBOT is the first humanoid "toy" launched at end of 2007. This forum is dedicated to hacking the i-SOBOT.
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Isobot Hack

Post by Brickbob » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Brickbob
Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:26 am

Hi,

Using my BS2 I have successfully hack my dead Isobot. I got the leg move while testing. Next I am going to change the uC to PIC with bigger memory cause BS2 only have 2K. Then will put a Sharp IR distance sensor.

Anybody here going to hack your Isobot. I am looking for partner to do it together and share the servo protocol here in this forum.
Hi,

Using my BS2 I have successfully hack my dead Isobot. I got the leg move while testing. Next I am going to change the uC to PIC with bigger memory cause BS2 only have 2K. Then will put a Sharp IR distance sensor.

Anybody here going to hack your Isobot. I am looking for partner to do it together and share the servo protocol here in this forum.
Brickbob offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Reply to Isobot Hack partner

Post by scifibill » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by scifibill
Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Dont know if your still interested in doing The hack you talked about but I would like to try hacking a new brain into my Isobot along with sensors etc. to make it as autonomous as possible. I dont have the programming skills but i do have a PIc 28 that i have been fooling with. Are you using a basic stamp to interface with. I can get whatever you are using to duplicate your experimentation and possibly help. Please reply to Bill if you decide to go ahead with this as i think it would be a blast!! .Thanks
Dont know if your still interested in doing The hack you talked about but I would like to try hacking a new brain into my Isobot along with sensors etc. to make it as autonomous as possible. I dont have the programming skills but i do have a PIc 28 that i have been fooling with. Are you using a basic stamp to interface with. I can get whatever you are using to duplicate your experimentation and possibly help. Please reply to Bill if you decide to go ahead with this as i think it would be a blast!! .Thanks
scifibill offline

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1