I sobot secrets

Takara Tomy's i-SOBOT is the first humanoid "toy" launched at end of 2007. This forum is dedicated to hacking the i-SOBOT.
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

I sobot secrets

Post by Tpworld » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:42 am

Post by Tpworld
Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:42 am

Hey guys new to robots but not to electronics. Raced and involved in radio control everything for years. The challenge of robotics has grabbed my attention so I started with this isobot. It is amazing for what is there. But enough of the rambling, many have stated hat there are 13 secret commands and I did find a list but however I felt that with the possible combinations with the buttons provided in rc mode alone I felt there were probably a lot more!!!
I was right am excited because I have not be enable to find a list from anyone else that has more than 2 more than the stated first "13". I will tell you that I have found a total of 34 secret commands that correlate to movements and/or sounds with one of them only showing a picture on the transmitter and the isobot not doing anything and no it isn't the calibration code! I have yet to find anyone else mention this code and am very currious as to it's meaning. If anyone is interested please let me know how many you have found in any or all modes. By the way I tried all other modes and tried ALL combo's and these 34 are all that I found unless there are some confirmed voice commands that are not random responses from like words of already programmed recognitions! Please let me know, I will make a list soon! On to another robotic project soon!
Hey guys new to robots but not to electronics. Raced and involved in radio control everything for years. The challenge of robotics has grabbed my attention so I started with this isobot. It is amazing for what is there. But enough of the rambling, many have stated hat there are 13 secret commands and I did find a list but however I felt that with the possible combinations with the buttons provided in rc mode alone I felt there were probably a lot more!!!
I was right am excited because I have not be enable to find a list from anyone else that has more than 2 more than the stated first "13". I will tell you that I have found a total of 34 secret commands that correlate to movements and/or sounds with one of them only showing a picture on the transmitter and the isobot not doing anything and no it isn't the calibration code! I have yet to find anyone else mention this code and am very currious as to it's meaning. If anyone is interested please let me know how many you have found in any or all modes. By the way I tried all other modes and tried ALL combo's and these 34 are all that I found unless there are some confirmed voice commands that are not random responses from like words of already programmed recognitions! Please let me know, I will make a list soon! On to another robotic project soon!
Tpworld offline

I-sobot secret

Post by Manoi » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by Manoi
Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Ciao please write all the secret code you have found i want to put in my i-sobot for see the secrets moves!please write thanks good day
You are on you tube?
There is my channel:http://m.youtube.com/#/user/manoi2010
Ciao please write all the secret code you have found i want to put in my i-sobot for see the secrets moves!please write thanks good day
You are on you tube?
There is my channel:http://m.youtube.com/#/user/manoi2010
Manoi offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1