Philo SDK

From RoboBrothers.com (Livermore, CA) came the first sub US$400 humanoid robot kit to appear late 2007
4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1

Philo SDK

Post by RKM83 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by RKM83
Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:16 pm

Ok the Philo SDK has being avaliable for a while now, has anyone had any joy with the SDK and add-ons? My Philo has being collecting dust for some time, looking to undust him and get him some gyros and other mods.
Ok the Philo SDK has being avaliable for a while now, has anyone had any joy with the SDK and add-ons? My Philo has being collecting dust for some time, looking to undust him and get him some gyros and other mods.
RKM83 offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

sdk kit

Post by chapin » Fri May 09, 2008 1:19 am

Post by chapin
Fri May 09, 2008 1:19 am

i bought the kit but no luck in making it work yet, i follow the pdf instructions and maybe i'm missing a step or something if anybody can help me it would be great
i bought the kit but no luck in making it work yet, i follow the pdf instructions and maybe i'm missing a step or something if anybody can help me it would be great
chapin offline

Re: sdk kit

Post by robomaster » Mon May 12, 2008 5:31 am

Post by robomaster
Mon May 12, 2008 5:31 am

There is a missing step in the manual. After you create the Win32 Console Application, you need to select a "hello world" application before you can copy and paste the pc program to. You can email support@robobrothers.com to get their support too.
There is a missing step in the manual. After you create the Win32 Console Application, you need to select a "hello world" application before you can copy and paste the pc program to. You can email support@robobrothers.com to get their support too.
robomaster offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

sdk kit

Post by chapin » Sat May 31, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by chapin
Sat May 31, 2008 3:52 pm

hello everybody,
i was wondering i anybody have any luck making the sdk kit to work
i would like to know
thanks
:shock: