Robo problem

From RoboBrothers.com (Livermore, CA) came the first sub US$400 humanoid robot kit to appear late 2007
7 postsPage 1 of 1
7 postsPage 1 of 1

Robo problem

Post by tribleplane » Mon May 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by tribleplane
Mon May 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Im having problems its my first day with my robophilo and iv already run into problems. I turn in on and its a rtw verson and im surpost to be able to use my remote rite away but i dunno how to even get it going.
Im having problems its my first day with my robophilo and iv already run into problems. I turn in on and its a rtw verson and im surpost to be able to use my remote rite away but i dunno how to even get it going.
tribleplane offline

Post by trey3670 » Mon May 12, 2008 10:41 pm

Post by trey3670
Mon May 12, 2008 10:41 pm

well I dont have exp with the ready to walk version,but the manual has a section on it
http://www.robophilo.com/live/products/ ... /index.htm

the bottom of that page might help
well I dont have exp with the ready to walk version,but the manual has a section on it
http://www.robophilo.com/live/products/ ... /index.htm

the bottom of that page might help
trey3670 offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Re: Robo problem

Post by robomaster » Tue May 13, 2008 8:41 am

Post by robomaster
Tue May 13, 2008 8:41 am

Have you tried get help from support@robobrothers.com ?
Have you tried get help from support@robobrothers.com ?
robomaster offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by tribleplane » Wed May 14, 2008 2:19 am

Post by tribleplane
Wed May 14, 2008 2:19 am

Iv tried calling and leaving a message and even e-mailed them no replys i even went to a friends house whos has a robonova and who has some experince in robotics and with computer and had him take a look and he was even stumped we tried to reload it all and even followed the user guide as if we had a kit and nothing works.
Iv tried calling and leaving a message and even e-mailed them no replys i even went to a friends house whos has a robonova and who has some experince in robotics and with computer and had him take a look and he was even stumped we tried to reload it all and even followed the user guide as if we had a kit and nothing works.
tribleplane offline

Post by RKM83 » Wed May 14, 2008 2:38 am

Post by RKM83
Wed May 14, 2008 2:38 am

Hey tribleplane-

I read you tried the re-load, I had to try it a couple of times before it worked for me.

When the robot is run under very low DC voltage, sometimes, it may erase the program. Follow the user guide page 73 to 75 to load the program, motion files and default tuning setting to the controller with your PC. (Note: there is a typo error in page 74. Instead of typing 'L' to load philo program, it should be 'I'). Hope this helps.
Hey tribleplane-

I read you tried the re-load, I had to try it a couple of times before it worked for me.

When the robot is run under very low DC voltage, sometimes, it may erase the program. Follow the user guide page 73 to 75 to load the program, motion files and default tuning setting to the controller with your PC. (Note: there is a typo error in page 74. Instead of typing 'L' to load philo program, it should be 'I'). Hope this helps.
RKM83 offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by robomaster » Wed May 14, 2008 8:03 am

Post by robomaster
Wed May 14, 2008 8:03 am

When you power on the robot, does it stand up?

If not, then you need to reload the firmware as the quote above.
When you power on the robot, does it stand up?

If not, then you need to reload the firmware as the quote above.
robomaster offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by purplesunrise » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 am

Post by purplesunrise
Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 am

The full review is scheduled for the September/October issue of Robot Magazine due out on the news stands on July 28th. Without disclosing any ‘spoilers’ or ruining the plot for you, we can say that the RoboPhilo Junior follows in the footsteps of its popular older brother, the original RoboPhilo, in offering excellent price/performance, especially for humanoid robot fans that don’t have huge budgets. :roll:
voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.
The full review is scheduled for the September/October issue of Robot Magazine due out on the news stands on July 28th. Without disclosing any ‘spoilers’ or ruining the plot for you, we can say that the RoboPhilo Junior follows in the footsteps of its popular older brother, the original RoboPhilo, in offering excellent price/performance, especially for humanoid robot fans that don’t have huge budgets. :roll:
voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.
purplesunrise offline

7 postsPage 1 of 1
7 postsPage 1 of 1