Servo horns..? missing or not.?

From RoboBrothers.com (Livermore, CA) came the first sub US$400 humanoid robot kit to appear late 2007
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Servo horns..? missing or not.?

Post by Damian » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:03 am

Post by Damian
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:03 am

Hello Everyone

When you built up your Philo did you get extra black servo horns with the 3 x small servo's or use the while one already attached to the servo's..? My kit only came with the 3 white ones.

I ask as the holes seem too small for the pushrods and wanted to know if I need to get Robobrothers to send me some different ones out or modify the ones I have to fit the pushrods..?

Cheers

Damian
Hello Everyone

When you built up your Philo did you get extra black servo horns with the 3 x small servo's or use the while one already attached to the servo's..? My kit only came with the 3 white ones.

I ask as the holes seem too small for the pushrods and wanted to know if I need to get Robobrothers to send me some different ones out or modify the ones I have to fit the pushrods..?

Cheers

Damian
Damian offline

Re: Servo horns..? missing or not.?

Post by tempusmaster » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 am

Post by tempusmaster
Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 am

Damian wrote:Hello Everyone

You should probably contact them to confirm anyway. The kit contents may have changed over time. It often happens with kits like this due to parts availability or improvements.
Damian wrote:Hello Everyone

You should probably contact them to confirm anyway. The kit contents may have changed over time. It often happens with kits like this due to parts availability or improvements.
Latest robot news, information, reviews, hacks, photos, and videos - with special on-site coverage from Japan
http://www.robots-dreams.com
tempusmaster offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1