PS2 robophilo

From RoboBrothers.com (Livermore, CA) came the first sub US$400 humanoid robot kit to appear late 2007
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

PS2 robophilo

Post by MA_BLACK » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by MA_BLACK
Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi I would like to control my robophilo command of the PS2, anyone know where I can get more information, do not know where to connect the cables from the receiver.

thanks greetings
Hi I would like to control my robophilo command of the PS2, anyone know where I can get more information, do not know where to connect the cables from the receiver.

thanks greetings
MA_BLACK offline

Post by roboticow1 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:04 am

Post by roboticow1
Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:04 am

Goto www.robobrothers.com and he now has the PS2 controller for the philo and so far it works great. When you buy the PS2 controller, he will give you the new files for the new interface (PS2 tab is added) and the instructions on how to hook it up, and a whole heaping file of new moves.
It's made playing with the robot more fun.

Tony
Goto www.robobrothers.com and he now has the PS2 controller for the philo and so far it works great. When you buy the PS2 controller, he will give you the new files for the new interface (PS2 tab is added) and the instructions on how to hook it up, and a whole heaping file of new moves.
It's made playing with the robot more fun.

Tony
roboticow1 offline

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1