servos?

From RoboBrothers.com (Livermore, CA) came the first sub US$400 humanoid robot kit to appear late 2007
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

servos?

Post by MA_BLACK » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by MA_BLACK
Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Hello my robophilo works ok but when you wake up falls back to somebody know why? can be for the servos? or poor adjustment of the servos?
Hello my robophilo works ok but when you wake up falls back to somebody know why? can be for the servos? or poor adjustment of the servos?
MA_BLACK offline

Post by robomaster » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:52 am

Post by robomaster
Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:52 am

I'd suggest to double check the fine tune first. Does it fall back while standing up or it does not get up from the floor? You may have tighten too much on the servo horn screw on the leg joint which will slow down the movement and cause the cg come off while standing up. you can also use the sequence tab to try changing the no. of steps or speed for each sequence. I know walking is more sensitive on tuning but get up should be ok...
I'd suggest to double check the fine tune first. Does it fall back while standing up or it does not get up from the floor? You may have tighten too much on the servo horn screw on the leg joint which will slow down the movement and cause the cg come off while standing up. you can also use the sequence tab to try changing the no. of steps or speed for each sequence. I know walking is more sensitive on tuning but get up should be ok...
robomaster offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1