robophilo connection issues

From RoboBrothers.com (Livermore, CA) came the first sub US$400 humanoid robot kit to appear late 2007
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

robophilo connection issues

Post by Mudbugnla » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:57 am

Post by Mudbugnla
Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:57 am

I have a robophilo ready to walk kit. I can save the motion files once connected to my serial port. I cannot connect the robophilo to the MotionCreator Software. I load the software and then choose my com port number. After this I turn on the robophilo and click the connect button and it tells me robot is not connected or the robot was not connected within 10 seconds. Does anyone else have this problem? Do I need a null modem on my serial port to connect? Any help or advice would be appreciated.
I have a robophilo ready to walk kit. I can save the motion files once connected to my serial port. I cannot connect the robophilo to the MotionCreator Software. I load the software and then choose my com port number. After this I turn on the robophilo and click the connect button and it tells me robot is not connected or the robot was not connected within 10 seconds. Does anyone else have this problem? Do I need a null modem on my serial port to connect? Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Tomy Bots: Verbot, I-Sobot

Wowwee Bots: Robosapien, RoboQuad, RoboReptile, RoboPet
Mudbugnla offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by robots199 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by robots199
Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Try using port #21 or #22.

Or using a serial to usb connector. I have the same problem with connections as well.
Try using port #21 or #22.

Or using a serial to usb connector. I have the same problem with connections as well.
robots199 offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1