Does anyone use Robophilo anymore?

From RoboBrothers.com (Livermore, CA) came the first sub US$400 humanoid robot kit to appear late 2007
3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1

Does anyone use Robophilo anymore?

Post by dlc » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 am

Post by dlc
Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 am

This seems like a dead list. I've dusted my Philo off to use because it is a simple machine that my kids can use, but I've had some problems with it. The Robobrothers seem pretty responsive though, so just this just mean that no one uses this forum anymore? Has everyone moved elsewhere? Or, has everyone dropped their Philo and simply lurks here?

Have fun,
DLC
This seems like a dead list. I've dusted my Philo off to use because it is a simple machine that my kids can use, but I've had some problems with it. The Robobrothers seem pretty responsive though, so just this just mean that no one uses this forum anymore? Has everyone moved elsewhere? Or, has everyone dropped their Philo and simply lurks here?

Have fun,
DLC
dlc offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Re: Does anyone use Robophilo anymore?

Post by dlc » Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by dlc
Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 pm

dlc wrote:This seems like a dead list. I've dusted my Philo off to use because it is a simple machine that my kids can use, but I've had some problems with it. The Robobrothers seem pretty responsive though, so just this just mean that no one uses this forum anymore? Has everyone moved elsewhere? Or, has everyone dropped their Philo and simply lurks here?

Have fun,
DLC

I guess not.
dlc wrote:This seems like a dead list. I've dusted my Philo off to use because it is a simple machine that my kids can use, but I've had some problems with it. The Robobrothers seem pretty responsive though, so just this just mean that no one uses this forum anymore? Has everyone moved elsewhere? Or, has everyone dropped their Philo and simply lurks here?

Have fun,
DLC

I guess not.
dlc offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by Gort » Tue May 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Gort
Tue May 24, 2011 10:30 pm

The Robobrothers where at Robogames 2011 with three Robophilos!
The Robobrothers where at Robogames 2011 with three Robophilos!
Gort offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1