C programming for RQ-Huno.. Need help to find libraries

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1

C programming for RQ-Huno.. Need help to find libraries

Post by palou » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by palou
Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Hello

I bought recently a RQ-Huno Kit in france (I am french)...

I would like to program it in C language.

Problem, I don't find any valuable document on how to configure a Development environment under windows 7.

I found this document http://rqhuno1.blogspot.fr/search/label/Let%27s%20Learn%20C%20Programming on internet and follow instructions but this doesn't work. Examples delivered in RQ-Huno cdrom are not compiling.
(I have loaded IAR for ARM as indicated in the document)

When I launch "make" on Example,I have these errors (only firsts and last are copyed) :
Code: Select all
Building configuration: RQ - Debug
Updating build tree...
core_cm3.c 
main.c 
Error[Pe147]: declaration is incompatible with "__nounwind __interwork __softfp unsigned char __LDREXB(unsigned char const volatile *)"  D:\robotique\RQ-HUNO\Example_Source\03_C_Programming\[2012.09.11]RQC_C_0.20\Libraries\CMSIS\CM3\CoreSupport\core_cm3.h 1144
(declared at line 180 of "C:\Program Files (x86)\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 7.0\arm\inc\c\intrinsics.h")
Error[Pe147]: declaration is incompatible with "__nounwind __interwork __softfp unsigned short __LDREXH(unsigned short const volatile *)"  D:\robotique\RQ-HUNO\Example_Source\03_C_Programming\[2012.09.11]RQC_C_0.20\Libraries\CMSIS\CM3\CoreSupport\core_cm3.h 1154
(declared at line 181 of "C:\Program Files (x86)\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 7.0\arm\inc\c\intrinsics.h")
Error while running C/C++ Compiler
misc.c 
Error[Pe147]: declaration is incompatible with "__nounwind __interwork __softfp unsigned char __LDREXB(unsigned char const volatile *)"  D:\robotique\RQ-HUNO\Example_Source\03_C_Programming\[2012.09.11]RQC_C_0.20\Libraries\CMSIS\CM3\CoreSupport\core_cm3.h 1144
(declared at line 180 of "C:\Program Files (x86)\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 7.0\arm\inc\c\intrinsics.h")
Error[Pe147]: declaration is incompatible with "__nounwind __interwork __softfp unsigned short __LDREXH(unsigned short const volatile *)"  D:\robotique\RQ-HUNO\Example_Source\03_C_Programming\[2012.09.11]RQC_C_0.20\Libraries\CMSIS\CM3\CoreSupport\core_cm3.h 1154
(declared at line 181 of "C:\Program Files (x86)\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 7.0\arm\inc\c\intrinsics.h")
user.c 

Total number of errors: 54
Total number of warnings: 0

Could you please help me to find good libraries to program the beast ?

Thanks in advance

Palou
Hello

I bought recently a RQ-Huno Kit in france (I am french)...

I would like to program it in C language.

Problem, I don't find any valuable document on how to configure a Development environment under windows 7.

I found this document http://rqhuno1.blogspot.fr/search/label/Let%27s%20Learn%20C%20Programming on internet and follow instructions but this doesn't work. Examples delivered in RQ-Huno cdrom are not compiling.
(I have loaded IAR for ARM as indicated in the document)

When I launch "make" on Example,I have these errors (only firsts and last are copyed) :
Code: Select all
Building configuration: RQ - Debug
Updating build tree...
core_cm3.c 
main.c 
misc.c 
user.c 

Total number of errors: 54
Total number of warnings: 0

Could you please help me to find good libraries to program the beast ?

Thanks in advance

Palou
palou offline

Re: C programming for RQ-Huno.. Need help to find libraries

Post by Captain Lotus » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Captain Lotus
Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Did you change the path for the different libraries (that you should have copied from the DVD) to match with your own PC folders in the config file of the IAR-project ?
You shoud have... :wink:
----
Don't hésitate to send private message in French, I'm French too...
---
Did you change the path for the different libraries (that you should have copied from the DVD) to match with your own PC folders in the config file of the IAR-project ?
You shoud have... :wink:
----
Don't hésitate to send private message in French, I'm French too...
---
Captain Lotus offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Re: C programming for RQ-Huno.. Need help to find libraries

Post by pbsk8 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by pbsk8
Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Thank you so much for this info as well.

I had completely abandoned my RQ-Huno because I could not find any source of information about how to use the softwares for programming. I bought it here in Japan but the store Vstone does not provide technical support and I always thought my robot has problems.

Still I am not 100% happy with the zero motion positions, during the dances and stuff, it always falls. Also the IR and touch they dont seem to work either.

Is there another website dedicated like the blogspot one?
Thank you so much for this info as well.

I had completely abandoned my RQ-Huno because I could not find any source of information about how to use the softwares for programming. I bought it here in Japan but the store Vstone does not provide technical support and I always thought my robot has problems.

Still I am not 100% happy with the zero motion positions, during the dances and stuff, it always falls. Also the IR and touch they dont seem to work either.

Is there another website dedicated like the blogspot one?
pbsk8 offline

3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1