Robobuilder dll for Visual Basic

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1

Robobuilder dll for Visual Basic

Post by FriedV » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Post by FriedV
Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Is there a dll yet to program the robot with VB 2013?
Thx, FriedV
Is there a dll yet to program the robot with VB 2013?
Thx, FriedV
FriedV offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Re: Robobuilder dll for Visual Basic

Post by l3v3rz » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Post by l3v3rz
Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Does the current one not work with vb2013 ? Its written in C# but that means you can reference in vb code.
If it needs a rebuild then you can download the source abd build with c# express (which is free).

https://code.google.com/p/robobuildervc ... derLib.dll

cheers
Does the current one not work with vb2013 ? Its written in C# but that means you can reference in vb code.
If it needs a rebuild then you can download the source abd build with c# express (which is free).

https://code.google.com/p/robobuildervc ... derLib.dll

cheers
l3v3rz offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Re: Robobuilder dll for Visual Basic

Post by FriedV » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by FriedV
Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks very much for the DLL and C# source, it was very helpful to understand what's going on in the RBC.
I've been working mainly on gaits and IK for a spider. I have already done some work with the Robotis system (AX18 servos).
I used a Zotac Nano PC for the brain, the program is entirely in the Zotac driving the servos directly, controlled via WLAN.
I Think I'm going to build another one based on the Robotis MX28 Servos (when I have some more money left for toys :)).
But as I broke my leg 3 weeks ago, I've ordered the Robobuilder as it is quite small and thus more manageable.
I think I will drive the servos directly from the PC, via the RBC (without using motion files). So the first step is figuring out the adequate interface protocol.
Cheers, Friedrich
Thanks very much for the DLL and C# source, it was very helpful to understand what's going on in the RBC.
I've been working mainly on gaits and IK for a spider. I have already done some work with the Robotis system (AX18 servos).
I used a Zotac Nano PC for the brain, the program is entirely in the Zotac driving the servos directly, controlled via WLAN.
I Think I'm going to build another one based on the Robotis MX28 Servos (when I have some more money left for toys :)).
But as I broke my leg 3 weeks ago, I've ordered the Robobuilder as it is quite small and thus more manageable.
I think I will drive the servos directly from the PC, via the RBC (without using motion files). So the first step is figuring out the adequate interface protocol.
Cheers, Friedrich
FriedV offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1