Control ROBOBuilder using bluetooth from a LInux device

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Control ROBOBuilder using bluetooth from a LInux device

Post by eshangray » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by eshangray
Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:12 pm

Hello, I am not sure if this has already been covered but I am trying to control my ROBOBuilder using Bluetooth and a few c programs. My question really is how would I get the two devices (the robot controller and my Linux computer) to transfer data between each other? I know how to pair the two devices but am unsure on how the data transfer would work. If this has already been asked and posted elsewhere could you maybe post a like to the post or site. Thank you.
Hello, I am not sure if this has already been covered but I am trying to control my ROBOBuilder using Bluetooth and a few c programs. My question really is how would I get the two devices (the robot controller and my Linux computer) to transfer data between each other? I know how to pair the two devices but am unsure on how the data transfer would work. If this has already been asked and posted elsewhere could you maybe post a like to the post or site. Thank you.
eshangray offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1