Problems after upgrading the firmware - Creator 5720T

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Problems after upgrading the firmware - Creator 5720T

Post by doublekill » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by doublekill
Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:42 pm

I updated my 5720T Robobuilder. I've been through many checksum errors and line errors which I never understood because my downloads were clean. Finally I upgrade my robobuilder to the version 2.34, the problem is that after upgrading my remote control and record ... to press the red button for the robobuilder Realize her starting position takes a position a little weird with one leg, which reaches up the arm and forces the servos, I thought I was the guy in the PF1 but in humanoid mode and the robot to turn on the rear led brand me error but when using the "diagnostic tools" has no problem, as the "motionbuilder".

Grateful to help me, since I have a presentation in the school where I'm working with the robot.

PS: I also can not transfer to robobuilder motions as the "Robobuilder Download Tool" throws me a connection error with ControlBox trying. Thanks in advance if you have a suggestion.
I updated my 5720T Robobuilder. I've been through many checksum errors and line errors which I never understood because my downloads were clean. Finally I upgrade my robobuilder to the version 2.34, the problem is that after upgrading my remote control and record ... to press the red button for the robobuilder Realize her starting position takes a position a little weird with one leg, which reaches up the arm and forces the servos, I thought I was the guy in the PF1 but in humanoid mode and the robot to turn on the rear led brand me error but when using the "diagnostic tools" has no problem, as the "motionbuilder".

Grateful to help me, since I have a presentation in the school where I'm working with the robot.

PS: I also can not transfer to robobuilder motions as the "Robobuilder Download Tool" throws me a connection error with ControlBox trying. Thanks in advance if you have a suggestion.
doublekill offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1