rqworld.com : survival guide ^_^

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

rqworld.com : survival guide ^_^

Post by Captain Lotus » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Captain Lotus
Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi there,
After a few hours, many tries, and the help of google translate, I finaly did it : I create a working account on rqworld.com and I can now dowload uptodate files from there.
As it wasn't easy at all, I've made a step-by-step guide on "how to create an account".

First of all : be aware that the site is indeed only in korean. There is a flag to turn the site in english but the english part is quite empty (in the dowload selection there aren't any files while the same section in korean is full of new files) and doesn't work really. So you'll have to use the korean version of the website.

Here we go :
1) go to http://rqworld.com/ 8)
2) in the login box on the left, click on the left blue button (green arrow on the picture) to "create an account"
3) like in the picture below, check both left radiobutton and click next (you just probably make a contract with the devil :twisted: )

You're now ready to begin the "big" part. The form seems easy but it's a trap !
Here is what you should normaly see (with translation) :

ID : (first trap)
YOU MUST USE ONLY KOREAN SYMBOLS to make it works at the end !!! :roll:
And you also need to use 3 are more symbols.
Personnaly I copy/pastle some of the symbols on the page.
Make sure to not copy/pastle some "space" by mistake...
clic on the grey button just on the right.
If your ID is not already used, it's OK and you shoud see a popup like this (the ID is quoted at the beginning) :
If there is a problem, you'll see that popup :

Password : choose one
Password confirm : use the same of course... 8)
Question : choose anything in the dropdown list. Anyway you don't understand korean :P
Clue : write a true question in case of you forgot you password.
Answer : the answer to the question... :wink:
Name : write your name
Nickname : write a nickname and click on the grey button just at the right. It will check if the nickname isn't already used (same popup as the ID). It's important to check otherwise it won't work at the end.
E-mail : write your e-mail and here again click on the grey button just at the right. It will check if the e-mail isn't already used (same popup as the ID). It's important to check otherwise it won't work at the end.
Birthday : write directly your birthday like in that way : yyyymmdd or use the calendar
M/F : Boy or girl ? choose one, you have 50% to end gay for them :lol:
Home : wrtie anything but don't leave it blank.
Phones : put some numbers...
Contry : choose one, it doesn't really care. you have the choice between : korea, UK, USA, Japan, China, Other
Adress : (second trap)
What ever you chose as country, you must use a korean zipcode !?!
So click on the white button, in the popup window write the number 69 (others may work), it will show you a list, click on anyone and close the popup.
The adress should be almost completed, just the last line is usable : put you adress here or anything else. Just don't leave it blank.
??? : don't leave it blank.
Check-boxes : check or uncheck as you want
??? : it's a kind of second nickname. As usual, don't leave it blank...

You can now click on the last red button.
You're done !
You can now go in the donload section and get what you need/want.

EDIT : wrong img links
Hi there,
After a few hours, many tries, and the help of google translate, I finaly did it : I create a working account on rqworld.com and I can now dowload uptodate files from there.
As it wasn't easy at all, I've made a step-by-step guide on "how to create an account".

First of all : be aware that the site is indeed only in korean. There is a flag to turn the site in english but the english part is quite empty (in the dowload selection there aren't any files while the same section in korean is full of new files) and doesn't work really. So you'll have to use the korean version of the website.

Here we go :
1) go to http://rqworld.com/ 8)
2) in the login box on the left, click on the left blue button (green arrow on the picture) to "create an account"
3) like in the picture below, check both left radiobutton and click next (you just probably make a contract with the devil :twisted: )

You're now ready to begin the "big" part. The form seems easy but it's a trap !
Here is what you should normaly see (with translation) :

ID : (first trap)
YOU MUST USE ONLY KOREAN SYMBOLS to make it works at the end !!! :roll:
And you also need to use 3 are more symbols.
Personnaly I copy/pastle some of the symbols on the page.
Make sure to not copy/pastle some "space" by mistake...
clic on the grey button just on the right.
If your ID is not already used, it's OK and you shoud see a popup like this (the ID is quoted at the beginning) :
If there is a problem, you'll see that popup :

Password : choose one
Password confirm : use the same of course... 8)
Question : choose anything in the dropdown list. Anyway you don't understand korean :P
Clue : write a true question in case of you forgot you password.
Answer : the answer to the question... :wink:
Name : write your name
Nickname : write a nickname and click on the grey button just at the right. It will check if the nickname isn't already used (same popup as the ID). It's important to check otherwise it won't work at the end.
E-mail : write your e-mail and here again click on the grey button just at the right. It will check if the e-mail isn't already used (same popup as the ID). It's important to check otherwise it won't work at the end.
Birthday : write directly your birthday like in that way : yyyymmdd or use the calendar
M/F : Boy or girl ? choose one, you have 50% to end gay for them :lol:
Home : wrtie anything but don't leave it blank.
Phones : put some numbers...
Contry : choose one, it doesn't really care. you have the choice between : korea, UK, USA, Japan, China, Other
Adress : (second trap)
What ever you chose as country, you must use a korean zipcode !?!
So click on the white button, in the popup window write the number 69 (others may work), it will show you a list, click on anyone and close the popup.
The adress should be almost completed, just the last line is usable : put you adress here or anything else. Just don't leave it blank.
??? : don't leave it blank.
Check-boxes : check or uncheck as you want
??? : it's a kind of second nickname. As usual, don't leave it blank...

You can now click on the last red button.
You're done !
You can now go in the donload section and get what you need/want.

EDIT : wrong img links
Captain Lotus offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Re: rqworld.com : survival guide ^_^

Post by Captain Lotus » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Captain Lotus
Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:28 pm

The post desappears but someone asked me for the lastest Firmware for RQ-Huno from rqworld as the guy don't succed in creating an account.

I mirrored it here : https://mega.co.nz/#!ZYdy1ALJ!AmifCaZSAwXqeCg3zeAnpxJh2W5Qo4dtd_Ao3Q-nKXI

------------------------ (google translate) -----------------------------
[2014.04.17]RQC_0.55.bin RQ-110, 120, 130, Huno 공용 F/W
[2014.04.17]RQC_0.55G.bin RQ-140, 150, 160, Huno 공용 F/W
[2014.04.17]RQC_0.55H.bin RQ-Huno 전용 F/W
[2014.04.17]RQC_0.55HU.bin RQ-Huno 전용 F/W (User Motion용)

<Changes since the original 0.50>
              If you use the remote control in the new sphere RQC A mode, B-mode switching is possible using.
               RQ-110 ~ 130 smooth, smart servo control (RQ + the default)
              Set <-> ready switch and LED indicator on melody (RQ + the default)

<Changes since the original 0.42>
RQ-160 applies to complete
Motion during action execution, delay in # + C (stop button) can be terminated by the action
Ready mode to a non-standard platform Button: rotary motor control, A, B buttons: LED module control (however, except for the firmware HU)
Non-standard platforms Stop button: The default position of running (set mode # + Right (right arrow): ON, # + Left (left button): Off) [default: Off]
                                         However, the default position (of the non-standard Motion downloaded the first scene of the first motion of the starting value)

Rotating motor (deceleration): (Set mode # + RA (right finger key): Fast, # + LA (left finger key): Slow) [default: Fast]
Step 5 Change the walking robot motion - forward / backward (continuous input, even when the button OK)
Hello bots modified basic posture Step 5
Zero adjustment of the smart servo malfunction due to rotation mode fixes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The post desappears but someone asked me for the lastest Firmware for RQ-Huno from rqworld as the guy don't succed in creating an account.

I mirrored it here : https://mega.co.nz/#!ZYdy1ALJ!AmifCaZSAwXqeCg3zeAnpxJh2W5Qo4dtd_Ao3Q-nKXI

------------------------ (google translate) -----------------------------
[2014.04.17]RQC_0.55.bin RQ-110, 120, 130, Huno 공용 F/W
[2014.04.17]RQC_0.55G.bin RQ-140, 150, 160, Huno 공용 F/W
[2014.04.17]RQC_0.55H.bin RQ-Huno 전용 F/W
[2014.04.17]RQC_0.55HU.bin RQ-Huno 전용 F/W (User Motion용)

<Changes since the original 0.50>
              If you use the remote control in the new sphere RQC A mode, B-mode switching is possible using.
               RQ-110 ~ 130 smooth, smart servo control (RQ + the default)
              Set <-> ready switch and LED indicator on melody (RQ + the default)

<Changes since the original 0.42>
RQ-160 applies to complete
Motion during action execution, delay in # + C (stop button) can be terminated by the action
Ready mode to a non-standard platform Button: rotary motor control, A, B buttons: LED module control (however, except for the firmware HU)
Non-standard platforms Stop button: The default position of running (set mode # + Right (right arrow): ON, # + Left (left button): Off) [default: Off]
                                         However, the default position (of the non-standard Motion downloaded the first scene of the first motion of the starting value)

Rotating motor (deceleration): (Set mode # + RA (right finger key): Fast, # + LA (left finger key): Slow) [default: Fast]
Step 5 Change the walking robot motion - forward / backward (continuous input, even when the button OK)
Hello bots modified basic posture Step 5
Zero adjustment of the smart servo malfunction due to rotation mode fixes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain Lotus offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1