connect pc via bluethtooth to rqguno?

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

connect pc via bluethtooth to rqguno?

Post by Husten » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Husten
Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:09 pm

hi,

i ve got my rq huno, its my first robot. it is working fine, the bluetoothchip too, i can controll it via the android app.

i have windows 7 and i ve installed all the software from the cd.

but how can i connect my pc via bluetooth to the robot so i dont have to connect the cable when i work with the motionbuilder or the actionbuilder?

my pc "sees" the bluetoothmodule as an unknow device, but the connection fails. do i have to install some driver from somewhere?

thx for support
husten
hi,

i ve got my rq huno, its my first robot. it is working fine, the bluetoothchip too, i can controll it via the android app.

i have windows 7 and i ve installed all the software from the cd.

but how can i connect my pc via bluetooth to the robot so i dont have to connect the cable when i work with the motionbuilder or the actionbuilder?

my pc "sees" the bluetoothmodule as an unknow device, but the connection fails. do i have to install some driver from somewhere?

thx for support
husten
Husten offline

Re: connect pc via bluethtooth to rqguno?

Post by Captain Lotus » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Captain Lotus
Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:58 pm

As far as I remember, I succed in it but I'm not sure, I should try again... I will try in a few days if needed but I can right now...

Did you manualy put the correct COM port number ? (the one associate with your bluetooth connection)
The "scanport" function probably don't work over bluetooth.

N.B. : One thing that I found by my self about the bluetooth module : the bluetooth module take the lead on the standard cable connection. -> they won't work in parallel.
It means that if you put the bluetooth module on the RQ and try to connect to the PC with the cable, it doesn't work.
You'll have to unplug the bluetooth module in order to have a working cable connection with the PC.
It's not in your question but it's good to know... 8)
As far as I remember, I succed in it but I'm not sure, I should try again... I will try in a few days if needed but I can right now...

Did you manualy put the correct COM port number ? (the one associate with your bluetooth connection)
The "scanport" function probably don't work over bluetooth.

N.B. : One thing that I found by my self about the bluetooth module : the bluetooth module take the lead on the standard cable connection. -> they won't work in parallel.
It means that if you put the bluetooth module on the RQ and try to connect to the PC with the cable, it doesn't work.
You'll have to unplug the bluetooth module in order to have a working cable connection with the PC.
It's not in your question but it's good to know... 8)
Captain Lotus offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1