Choice of Robot: RQ-Huno, 5720T or Darwin Mini?

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Choice of Robot: RQ-Huno, 5720T or Darwin Mini?

Post by Kerthon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Kerthon
Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Hello All,
I am totally new to Robotic but want to learn and get a robot with High potential to start.
The goal being to have a good flexibility in upgrade (sensors as example), but also ensure that I can start the Programming without being disgusted!

I am hesitating between the 2 Robobuilder: RQ-Huno and 5720T for the great Software support and compatibility to java/C and Microsoft (Kinect, pad, webcam) and the Darwin Mini, more recent and with a known and recognized Controller 9.04.
This last one seems also easier to updgrade for a novice like me, and also easy to use (Application easy to use)

Can you advice and help me in my purchase. I would like to be sure I have the right Robot to start and enjoy!

Thanks
Olivier
Hello All,
I am totally new to Robotic but want to learn and get a robot with High potential to start.
The goal being to have a good flexibility in upgrade (sensors as example), but also ensure that I can start the Programming without being disgusted!

I am hesitating between the 2 Robobuilder: RQ-Huno and 5720T for the great Software support and compatibility to java/C and Microsoft (Kinect, pad, webcam) and the Darwin Mini, more recent and with a known and recognized Controller 9.04.
This last one seems also easier to updgrade for a novice like me, and also easy to use (Application easy to use)

Can you advice and help me in my purchase. I would like to be sure I have the right Robot to start and enjoy!

Thanks
Olivier
Kerthon offline

Re: Choice of Robot: RQ-Huno, 5720T or Darwin Mini?

Post by Kerthon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Kerthon
Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:11 pm

I have finally invested more and taken the Bioloid Premium yesterday. It seems better to learn and more flexible for the future. ;)
I have finally invested more and taken the Bioloid Premium yesterday. It seems better to learn and more flexible for the future. ;)
Kerthon offline

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1