Huno_Demo.prj

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1

Huno_Demo.prj

Post by subarone » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:03 am

Post by subarone
Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:03 am

Hello everybody, I apologize for my bad english. I'm a secondary school teacher and I have bought a Robobuilder. The cd that was in the box is unreadable. I've tried to download the software from Robobuilder site and I was succesful (three version) but in no one I could find the "Huno_demo.prj" file wich is used in the beginning tutorial. Can someone send me that file? I can't go on without it because I don't have to basic config to follow the tutorial.
Is there any other file wich could help my learning process?
Thanks a lot
Subarone
Hello everybody, I apologize for my bad english. I'm a secondary school teacher and I have bought a Robobuilder. The cd that was in the box is unreadable. I've tried to download the software from Robobuilder site and I was succesful (three version) but in no one I could find the "Huno_demo.prj" file wich is used in the beginning tutorial. Can someone send me that file? I can't go on without it because I don't have to basic config to follow the tutorial.
Is there any other file wich could help my learning process?
Thanks a lot
Subarone
subarone offline

Re: Huno_Demo.prj

Post by vmatos » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:52 am

Post by vmatos
Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:52 am

Hello Subarone,
Welcome to the forums.

You can find the original CD contents in the product page:
http://robosavvy.com/store/robobuilder-rq-huno-humanoid-robot-kit.html

Direct download: http://robosavvy.com/RoboSavvyPages/Robobuilder/RQ-HUNO/RQ_HUNO_CD.zip

Let us know if you can find what you're looking for.
Hello Subarone,
Welcome to the forums.

You can find the original CD contents in the product page:
http://robosavvy.com/store/robobuilder-rq-huno-humanoid-robot-kit.html

Direct download: http://robosavvy.com/RoboSavvyPages/Robobuilder/RQ-HUNO/RQ_HUNO_CD.zip

Let us know if you can find what you're looking for.
vmatos offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by subarone » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:29 am

Post by subarone
Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:29 am

Hello. Thanks for your answer. I did not find the file I was looking for but, with your CD, I learned to use Robobuilder :D :D :D . Maybe the file Huno_Demo.prj was unnecessary.... Anyway I have started to do my motions and actions!
Now I have a new problem: I would like to use MRDS but I can't find the services files. Searching on Google I found that the necessary file is called "MSRDS2008_RoboBuilder_service-install.exe", but the provided link are down.
Can anyone help me another time?
Thanks a lot
Subarone
Hello. Thanks for your answer. I did not find the file I was looking for but, with your CD, I learned to use Robobuilder :D :D :D . Maybe the file Huno_Demo.prj was unnecessary.... Anyway I have started to do my motions and actions!
Now I have a new problem: I would like to use MRDS but I can't find the services files. Searching on Google I found that the necessary file is called "MSRDS2008_RoboBuilder_service-install.exe", but the provided link are down.
Can anyone help me another time?
Thanks a lot
Subarone
subarone offline

Post by subarone » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by subarone
Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:55 pm

Hello. Thanks to everybody. I've registered to a Korean website and there I've found those files. Unfortunately it works only with "Microsoft Robotics 2008 Express" which is no longer available so I can't program my Robobuilder with MRDS. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Subarone
Hello. Thanks to everybody. I've registered to a Korean website and there I've found those files. Unfortunately it works only with "Microsoft Robotics 2008 Express" which is no longer available so I can't program my Robobuilder with MRDS. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Subarone
subarone offline

4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1