Selling Robobuilder 5710k with lots of upgrades!!!

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1

Selling Robobuilder 5710k with lots of upgrades!!!

Post by geothelegend » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by geothelegend
Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 pm

I cant find time to make good use of my robobuilder unfortunately and so im selling it as i need money, it is the 5710k version with full sensor modules.
It has the following upgrades:

Full metal kit.
Metal joints.
Hip pivot kit.
2 extra servo's for arms.
Another 2 extra servos.
A hand gripper.
Metal gears for all servo's (I'v only put them in a few so it will require some time to change all of the gears).

Everything works perfectly, and the only downsides that i can think of are:
A few parts were spray painted, a slightly different colour, however its not great paint so can easily be removed.

A few parts have some fine scratches from when the robot walked on any hard surface's.

And the orginal packaging has some tears on it.

Instead of putting it up on ebay straight away i just want to see if anyone is interested.

So if you are please let me know and we can discuss price's ect.

Thanks.
I cant find time to make good use of my robobuilder unfortunately and so im selling it as i need money, it is the 5710k version with full sensor modules.
It has the following upgrades:

Full metal kit.
Metal joints.
Hip pivot kit.
2 extra servo's for arms.
Another 2 extra servos.
A hand gripper.
Metal gears for all servo's (I'v only put them in a few so it will require some time to change all of the gears).

Everything works perfectly, and the only downsides that i can think of are:
A few parts were spray painted, a slightly different colour, however its not great paint so can easily be removed.

A few parts have some fine scratches from when the robot walked on any hard surface's.

And the orginal packaging has some tears on it.

Instead of putting it up on ebay straight away i just want to see if anyone is interested.

So if you are please let me know and we can discuss price's ect.

Thanks.
geothelegend offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by geothelegend » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by geothelegend
Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 pm

It is now on ebay.
Here is the link if anyone is interested.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330790169914? ... 1555.l2649
It is now on ebay.
Here is the link if anyone is interested.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330790169914? ... 1555.l2649
geothelegend offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by geothelegend » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by geothelegend
Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Im now selling it for £300 (+P&P).

If anyone is interested just post on this thread rather than messaging me directly, thanks.
Im now selling it for £300 (+P&P).

If anyone is interested just post on this thread rather than messaging me directly, thanks.
geothelegend offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Re: Selling Robobuilder 5710k with lots of upgrades!!!

Post by alxwood » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:42 am

Post by alxwood
Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:42 am

Hi,

I'm sure you wont still have this kit but I would still be interested if you do, apologies for taking a year to reply... There was no email alert for your pm and I've only just seen it!

Anyway if you still have it and are interested in selling im looking for a humanoid kit for the school robotics club i run, as i fund the club myself the second hand route is the only option really.

Thanks

Alex
Hi,

I'm sure you wont still have this kit but I would still be interested if you do, apologies for taking a year to reply... There was no email alert for your pm and I've only just seen it!

Anyway if you still have it and are interested in selling im looking for a humanoid kit for the school robotics club i run, as i fund the club myself the second hand route is the only option really.

Thanks

Alex
alxwood offline

4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1