robobuilder.net

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
6 postsPage 1 of 1
6 postsPage 1 of 1

robobuilder.net

Post by Novice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Novice
Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Hi all.
I`ve just visited the robobuilder.net and could not download the data from due the 404 Not found Error.Who knows, what`s happened?I went there 2 month ago and everything was Okey, but the disign of the site is changed now and a lot of menus do not work.
Where may I find the downloads of Robobuilder motions now like it was before the site finisjed to work.Does anybody know the alternative sourse of?
TU in advance
Oleg
Hi all.
I`ve just visited the robobuilder.net and could not download the data from due the 404 Not found Error.Who knows, what`s happened?I went there 2 month ago and everything was Okey, but the disign of the site is changed now and a lot of menus do not work.
Where may I find the downloads of Robobuilder motions now like it was before the site finisjed to work.Does anybody know the alternative sourse of?
TU in advance
Oleg
Novice offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by PedroR » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by PedroR
Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi

The Robobuilder.net website should still be up and running.

If you're having issues send us a screenshot (and the URL you are trying to access) to support@robosavvy.com and we'll forward this to Robobuilder to have it fixed.

I know Robobuilder has been revising their website but everything should work while they do it.

Regards
Pedro.
Hi

If you're having issues send us a screenshot (and the URL you are trying to access) to support@robosavvy.com and we'll forward this to Robobuilder to have it fixed.

I know Robobuilder has been revising their website but everything should work while they do it.

Regards
Pedro.
PedroR offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Novice » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Novice
Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:59 pm

PedroR wrote:Hi

Regards
Pedro.

Hi Pedro
U r right, the site works mainly, however I mean that I have a problem regarding the downloaded area because when I push on the "motion download" button of the site menu down of the screen I'm getting the error report like I wrote upper.I thougt it is because I am from Eastern Europe and the site could has some download limitation for...However I got the same when I tried to use anonimazer and visited site throw the proxi like Germanian or GB people...Each tyme is the same :(
PedroR wrote:Hi

Regards
Pedro.

Hi Pedro
U r right, the site works mainly, however I mean that I have a problem regarding the downloaded area because when I push on the "motion download" button of the site menu down of the screen I'm getting the error report like I wrote upper.I thougt it is because I am from Eastern Europe and the site could has some download limitation for...However I got the same when I tried to use anonimazer and visited site throw the proxi like Germanian or GB people...Each tyme is the same :(
Novice offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Ketchup » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Ketchup
Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:51 pm

I just tried it, too. Looks like they are doing a redesign on the site and it says it will be back up in August.

:)
I just tried it, too. Looks like they are doing a redesign on the site and it says it will be back up in August.

:)
Ketchup offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Re: robobuilder.net

Post by l3v3rz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Post by l3v3rz
Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 pm

I see the site is working again - but quite a lot of changes - i.e. no user accounts and login.

http://www.robobuilder.net/en/

The product list has changed with only the 5720 being retained from the old series and some intriguing new products mentioned. There's a new "UXA 90" robot - which may just be a repackaged RQ-titan, but aimed squarely at the "entertainment area" rather RQ-titan which is aimed research groups. All though the site says "details to follow" I found these videos on-line. Looks like it's their take on Limor dance robot - right down to 3D printed head with glasses !

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]
I see the site is working again - but quite a lot of changes - i.e. no user accounts and login.

http://www.robobuilder.net/en/

The product list has changed with only the 5720 being retained from the old series and some intriguing new products mentioned. There's a new "UXA 90" robot - which may just be a repackaged RQ-titan, but aimed squarely at the "entertainment area" rather RQ-titan which is aimed research groups. All though the site says "details to follow" I found these videos on-line. Looks like it's their take on Limor dance robot - right down to 3D printed head with glasses !

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]
l3v3rz offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Re: robobuilder.net

Post by Captain Lotus » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Captain Lotus
Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:13 am

Captain Lotus offline
Robot Builder