RQ Huno problem

Korean company maker of Robot kits and servos designed for of articulated robots. Re-incarnation of Megarobotics.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

RQ Huno problem

Post by teamshock » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by teamshock
Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 pm

We have just taken delivery of an RQ Huno but seem to be having some trouble, out of the box it worked fine but after a couple of days there seems to be a problem where the red lights no longer appear once the robot is switched on and the 'P' button is pressed. The robot will then not take the initial pose when the stop button is pressed on the handset.

I have searched around and not found a solution to it as of yet. I have checked that the handset is connected and reset the firmware on the robot control board but still no joy.

Has anyone experienced this before?? I have experience with the Bioloid GP humanoids but this is my first attempt at using the Huno.

Thanks

Will
We have just taken delivery of an RQ Huno but seem to be having some trouble, out of the box it worked fine but after a couple of days there seems to be a problem where the red lights no longer appear once the robot is switched on and the 'P' button is pressed. The robot will then not take the initial pose when the stop button is pressed on the handset.

I have searched around and not found a solution to it as of yet. I have checked that the handset is connected and reset the firmware on the robot control board but still no joy.

Has anyone experienced this before?? I have experience with the Bioloid GP humanoids but this is my first attempt at using the Huno.

Thanks

Will
teamshock offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1