New MechRC video - Evolution of dance :-)

From the creative team behind RealRobots' Cybot and Hasbro's Interactive R2D2 comes - MechRC - a programmable British design humanoid robot for the masses
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

New MechRC video - Evolution of dance :-)

Post by limor » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:06 am

Post by limor
Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:06 am

Here's what I received today from Jim Wyatt, inventor of the upcoming humanoid MechRC. (seen here previously)

..I have been working predominantly in China for the last 3 years on an exciting project called MechRC, a humanoid robot, which we hope will take the world by storm this Christmas... We have just completed a viral video for YouTube called The Evolution of Robotic Dance, which is based on The Evolution of Dance by Judson Laipply which has been a smash hit on YouTube with nearly 92 million views...

phpBB [media]

Great video!
If this sequence can be pre-programmed with the robot, and the sound track played through its speaker, it would rival Disney and wowwee's Christmas offerings.

This is what store fronts will want to put on display "as seen on youtube" for the entire day to attract customers. 100 fold potential increase in sales. If only they can find, like youtube did, a way around the copyright issues..
Here's what I received today from Jim Wyatt, inventor of the upcoming humanoid MechRC. (seen here previously)

..I have been working predominantly in China for the last 3 years on an exciting project called MechRC, a humanoid robot, which we hope will take the world by storm this Christmas... We have just completed a viral video for YouTube called The Evolution of Robotic Dance, which is based on The Evolution of Dance by Judson Laipply which has been a smash hit on YouTube with nearly 92 million views...

phpBB [media]

Great video!
If this sequence can be pre-programmed with the robot, and the sound track played through its speaker, it would rival Disney and wowwee's Christmas offerings.

This is what store fronts will want to put on display "as seen on youtube" for the entire day to attract customers. 100 fold potential increase in sales. If only they can find, like youtube did, a way around the copyright issues..
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1