Mech RC Education Edition For Sale £175.00

From the creative team behind RealRobots' Cybot and Hasbro's Interactive R2D2 comes - MechRC - a programmable British design humanoid robot for the masses
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Mech RC Education Edition For Sale £175.00

Post by cblack1green » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by cblack1green
Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I have for sale my Mech RC robot. He is the educational edition so he has the nice see through blue casing, a spare battery and the educational material. He comes with everything that the Shadow Stalker has (charge lead, program lead, etc..)

Please see a Youtube video of him performing.

phpBB [media]

Im looking for £250 for him and will post to anywhere in the UK for £10. Hes in as new condition and would make a perfect Christmas present.

PM me if interested.
Hi everyone,

I have for sale my Mech RC robot. He is the educational edition so he has the nice see through blue casing, a spare battery and the educational material. He comes with everything that the Shadow Stalker has (charge lead, program lead, etc..)

Please see a Youtube video of him performing.

phpBB [media]

Im looking for £250 for him and will post to anywhere in the UK for £10. Hes in as new condition and would make a perfect Christmas present.

PM me if interested.
Last edited by cblack1green on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cblack1green offline

New lower price

Post by cblack1green » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by cblack1green
Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm dropping the price to hopefully sell him before Christmas. He is now available for £175 and £10 for postage!

Contact me if interested
Hi everyone,

I'm dropping the price to hopefully sell him before Christmas. He is now available for £175 and £10 for postage!

Contact me if interested
cblack1green offline

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1