Crappy Vid of my RN1: RB-100, WinXP, .Net

Based on DMP's Vortex processor / SoC this board is a full computer capable of running a standard Windows and Linux installation on the backpack of your robot.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Crappy Vid of my RN1: RB-100, WinXP, .Net

Post by PaulL » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 am

Post by PaulL
Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 am

FINALLY!!! :D

See below:

phpBB [media]

Note, RB-100 swapped to a "stock" RN-1. Blue bot got HSR-5498SG's, this one uses HSR-8498HB's, less power draw and servos plugged straight to Roboard.

This is just Linear motion, will post a vid of accel / decel / etc. This uses the Position / Duration paradigm for motion instead of Position / Speed. Code supports separate partial "frames" of motion (wave arms while walking, etc), blended motions, etc.

In this vid, I'm just going through random motion frames (positions transposed from MRC-3024 RoboBasic).

I may pick up a new webcam on the way home from work today, the video quality is really poor.
FINALLY!!! :D

See below:

phpBB [media]

Note, RB-100 swapped to a "stock" RN-1. Blue bot got HSR-5498SG's, this one uses HSR-8498HB's, less power draw and servos plugged straight to Roboard.

This is just Linear motion, will post a vid of accel / decel / etc. This uses the Position / Duration paradigm for motion instead of Position / Speed. Code supports separate partial "frames" of motion (wave arms while walking, etc), blended motions, etc.

In this vid, I'm just going through random motion frames (positions transposed from MRC-3024 RoboBasic).

I may pick up a new webcam on the way home from work today, the video quality is really poor.
PaulL offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1