Wireless Communication with Server From Roboard-100

Based on DMP's Vortex processor / SoC this board is a full computer capable of running a standard Windows and Linux installation on the backpack of your robot.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Wireless Communication with Server From Roboard-100

Post by dnhan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by dnhan
Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi all, I'm doing work for a university involving sending data wirelessly in order to control a small robot. The problem is I'm not too sure where to start with this.

I have Lubuntu 10.04 set up and running on the Ro-board-100 attached to a small robot along with several sensors, such as an accelerometer and a camera. I'd like to set up a server so that the board can send data to a server so it can process the data and send a command back to the board.

I'm kind of confused in terms of how to start on this, so can anyone help me get started?
Hi all, I'm doing work for a university involving sending data wirelessly in order to control a small robot. The problem is I'm not too sure where to start with this.

I have Lubuntu 10.04 set up and running on the Ro-board-100 attached to a small robot along with several sensors, such as an accelerometer and a camera. I'd like to set up a server so that the board can send data to a server so it can process the data and send a command back to the board.

I'm kind of confused in terms of how to start on this, so can anyone help me get started?
dnhan offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1