My hexapod project - Code and hardware related.

Walking robots with more than 2 legs (tripods, quadpods..) have the inherent advantage of stability over biped robots
20 postsPage 2 of 21, 2
20 postsPage 2 of 21, 2

Post by PedroR » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 am

Post by PedroR
Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 am

looks great!

Have been able to write additional gaits so far (like walking, climbing stairs, etc)?
looks great!

Have been able to write additional gaits so far (like walking, climbing stairs, etc)?
PedroR
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Foekie » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Foekie
Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:38 am

Thanks for your compliment.

No, I did not, yet. I'm awaiting a new power supply which should be shipped soon. I was trying to run to robot on batteries, but this was not such a success.

The robot had a hard time standing up with lower speeds. It could only lift itself for about 70% and then stopped, because of the higher torque.

The new power supply can feed 4,5 A of power, which should be fine. I've bought it for 10 euro's in a second hand online shop. I was thinking of buying a lab-power supply, but these are around 200 euro's or more. Will buy one of those later on.

Stay tuned 8)
Thanks for your compliment.

No, I did not, yet. I'm awaiting a new power supply which should be shipped soon. I was trying to run to robot on batteries, but this was not such a success.

The robot had a hard time standing up with lower speeds. It could only lift itself for about 70% and then stopped, because of the higher torque.

The new power supply can feed 4,5 A of power, which should be fine. I've bought it for 10 euro's in a second hand online shop. I was thinking of buying a lab-power supply, but these are around 200 euro's or more. Will buy one of those later on.

Stay tuned 8)
Foekie
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by Foekie » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Foekie
Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm

The new power supply is here!
Had some fun with body movements 8)

Check it out:

Click here to view (youtube)

Stay tuned 8)
The new power supply is here!
Had some fun with body movements 8)

Check it out:

Click here to view (youtube)

Stay tuned 8)
Foekie
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by Foekie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Foekie
Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Hello there!

Thought it would be a good idea to keep you guys informed about the progress.
Currently working on a multi-thread application. This makes me able to control several actions via a background thread. I'm planning on running the robot almost completely via this thread.

Also, the joypad thing comes to life piece-by-piece. It should be able to control the robot via this soon.

Stay tuned for progress. 8)
Hello there!

Thought it would be a good idea to keep you guys informed about the progress.
Currently working on a multi-thread application. This makes me able to control several actions via a background thread. I'm planning on running the robot almost completely via this thread.

Also, the joypad thing comes to life piece-by-piece. It should be able to control the robot via this soon.

Stay tuned for progress. 8)
Foekie
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

help me please

Post by midoshimy » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:30 am

Post by midoshimy
Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:30 am

i need this software in my pc
i need this software in my pc
midoshimy

Previous