HaViMo2 just died?

Created by Prof. Hamid Moballegh of The Robocup Humanoid Team of Freie Universität Berlin - fumanoids.de
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

HaViMo2 just died?

Post by garycmartin » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by garycmartin
Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Just typical, I finally put the HaViMo2 in a good pan & tilt setup http://flic.kr/p/9xhetJ and today the HaViMo seems to have died on me. Symptoms are that the unit gets quite hot to the touch (most noticeably the surface mount component marked LD50 F003). When connected to the CM510 bus the unit shows up as ID100, but I can't read any addresses from it using RoboPlus Manager. My pan/tilt RoboPlus Task code also now just returns errors when trying to read its addresses (was working fine before). When removed from the CM510 bus and connected directly using USB2Dynamixel set to TTL and a SIPS2Dynamixel for power, HaViMoUSB.exe will connect OK (when you click OPEN it changes to CONNECTED:4) but the Check Camera button always says Not found :-(

Any additional advice at this point? The only cause I can possibly think of is that I had my first AX-12+ fail on me last night (ID10 in the hip), and today was the first time for a few days since I've tried to work with the camera data.

Thanks for any help/advice,
--Gary
Just typical, I finally put the HaViMo2 in a good pan & tilt setup http://flic.kr/p/9xhetJ and today the HaViMo seems to have died on me. Symptoms are that the unit gets quite hot to the touch (most noticeably the surface mount component marked LD50 F003). When connected to the CM510 bus the unit shows up as ID100, but I can't read any addresses from it using RoboPlus Manager. My pan/tilt RoboPlus Task code also now just returns errors when trying to read its addresses (was working fine before). When removed from the CM510 bus and connected directly using USB2Dynamixel set to TTL and a SIPS2Dynamixel for power, HaViMoUSB.exe will connect OK (when you click OPEN it changes to CONNECTED:4) but the Check Camera button always says Not found :-(

Any additional advice at this point? The only cause I can possibly think of is that I had my first AX-12+ fail on me last night (ID10 in the hip), and today was the first time for a few days since I've tried to work with the camera data.

Thanks for any help/advice,
--Gary
garycmartin offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1