KHR-1, KHR-2HV, KHR-3HV, ICS servos, RCB controllers and other Kondo products
3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1

Starting - but need some help

Post by Sailbot » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Sailbot
Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:54 am

Hello,

I just recently purchased a KHR-3HV, it is my first robot build.

I have found the english manuals and started the build. I am at the "neutral position" setting for the servos and I am having trouble with the Heart2Heart program.

I installed the japanese version that was on the DVD and then I replaced the folders with the english version of H2H v4.

The manual says to create a project called "Neutral Setting" and to import the "Neutral Setting" project from the sample projects in the folder. However, I can't find any file in the Projects folder.

Need some help, as my screen does not look like what is in the manual, and I can't get the servo to move.

Thanks.
Hello,

I just recently purchased a KHR-3HV, it is my first robot build.

I have found the english manuals and started the build. I am at the "neutral position" setting for the servos and I am having trouble with the Heart2Heart program.

I installed the japanese version that was on the DVD and then I replaced the folders with the english version of H2H v4.

The manual says to create a project called "Neutral Setting" and to import the "Neutral Setting" project from the sample projects in the folder. However, I can't find any file in the Projects folder.

Need some help, as my screen does not look like what is in the manual, and I can't get the servo to move.

Thanks.
Sailbot offline

Re: Starting - but need some help

Post by Sailbot » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Sailbot
Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Even a bit of a push in the right direction would help...
Even a bit of a push in the right direction would help...
Sailbot offline

Re: Starting - but need some help

Post by PaulL » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by PaulL
Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:51 pm

The forum here can be quite slow...

I don't own a KHR, but I do own a few Robonova-1's.

Are the servos getting power? Do they try to center when turning on the KHR's control board?
The forum here can be quite slow...

I don't own a KHR, but I do own a few Robonova-1's.

Are the servos getting power? Do they try to center when turning on the KHR's control board?
PaulL offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1