KBT-1

KHR-1, KHR-2HV, KHR-3HV, ICS servos, RCB controllers and other Kondo products
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

KBT-1

Post by Sailbot » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by Sailbot
Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:39 pm

I have setup a KHR-3HV robot and am able to communicate with it using H2H v4.

I have installed the KBT-1 bluetooth board and wired it as in the manual, using the splitter cable to connect to the SIO port and the "power" port on the KBT-1. I have used the red cable to connect from the comm port to the COM port on the RCB-4 (I unplugged the usb cable connector, and used the same set of pins for the KBT-1 connection - not sure if I can use another set of pins and have both the usb connector and the KBT-1 both plugged into the com port - this is Question 1).

I installed the Logitec Bluetooth dongle that I purchased with the robot and loaded the software. I can see the KBT-1 (pair with it), and assign a com port.

However, the light on the KBT-1 board stays blinking slowly red, and the H2H says it cannot communicate with the port when I select it.

I have been at this for quite a while now without getting any further. Any help?

Thanks,

Chris
I have setup a KHR-3HV robot and am able to communicate with it using H2H v4.

I have installed the KBT-1 bluetooth board and wired it as in the manual, using the splitter cable to connect to the SIO port and the "power" port on the KBT-1. I have used the red cable to connect from the comm port to the COM port on the RCB-4 (I unplugged the usb cable connector, and used the same set of pins for the KBT-1 connection - not sure if I can use another set of pins and have both the usb connector and the KBT-1 both plugged into the com port - this is Question 1).

I installed the Logitec Bluetooth dongle that I purchased with the robot and loaded the software. I can see the KBT-1 (pair with it), and assign a com port.

However, the light on the KBT-1 board stays blinking slowly red, and the H2H says it cannot communicate with the port when I select it.

I have been at this for quite a while now without getting any further. Any help?

Thanks,

Chris
Sailbot offline

Re: KBT-1

Post by limor » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by limor
Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi Chris
Any progress with the BlueTooth communications ?
Hi Chris
Any progress with the BlueTooth communications ?
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1