problems in hth4

KHR-1, KHR-2HV, KHR-3HV, ICS servos, RCB controllers and other Kondo products
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

problems in hth4

Post by skullspawn » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:04 am

Post by skullspawn
Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:04 am

Hello. I am a new user of the Kondo 3VH robot, and I’ve had some problems while working with it. The biggest issue I had had is while using HTH 4, as I can’t seem to make it connect with the RCB4, all I’m getting is a warning in Japanese (I took a screen print of it), and I don’t know what could possibly be causing it. If it’s of any help, I already have all the required USB drivers. I have been exploring alternatives such as using the libkondo library, but I’m still figuring out how to properly load instructions to the robot. If someone could help me I would be really grateful. Thank you all in advance.
Hello. I am a new user of the Kondo 3VH robot, and I’ve had some problems while working with it. The biggest issue I had had is while using HTH 4, as I can’t seem to make it connect with the RCB4, all I’m getting is a warning in Japanese (I took a screen print of it), and I don’t know what could possibly be causing it. If it’s of any help, I already have all the required USB drivers. I have been exploring alternatives such as using the libkondo library, but I’m still figuring out how to properly load instructions to the robot. If someone could help me I would be really grateful. Thank you all in advance.
Attachments
figure 1.png
figure 1.png (101.23 KiB) Viewed 12998 times
skullspawn offline

Re: problems in hth4

Post by limor » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by limor
Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:30 pm

have you managed to figure it out ?
have you managed to figure it out ?
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer