KHR-1, KHR-2HV, KHR-3HV, ICS servos, RCB controllers and other Kondo products
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

New to Kondo Robotics

Post by robbd » Wed May 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by robbd
Wed May 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello all,

I've recently adopted a Kondo KHR-1 and just began doing some research on it. I've found quite a bit of useful information on this forum, but due to the age of this robot, a majority of the links are no longer valid. I've got a few questions that I'm hoping you guys can answer for me. I didn't get a CD with the robot, so I'm mostly in need of the software.

1 - I downloaded a copy of Heart To Heart v1.1, is this the newest version I can use with the KHR-1?
2 - Does anyone know where I can get some sample motion sequences / gaits?
3 - Is there any other software I need, or you recommend?
4 - Any other information or advice?

I'm new to robotics, but have a strong electronic/mechanical background and I'm very excited to get started with this. I also am pretty proficient with LabVIEW, so eventually I'd like to incorporate it somehow.

Thanks!!
Hello all,

I've recently adopted a Kondo KHR-1 and just began doing some research on it. I've found quite a bit of useful information on this forum, but due to the age of this robot, a majority of the links are no longer valid. I've got a few questions that I'm hoping you guys can answer for me. I didn't get a CD with the robot, so I'm mostly in need of the software.

1 - I downloaded a copy of Heart To Heart v1.1, is this the newest version I can use with the KHR-1?
2 - Does anyone know where I can get some sample motion sequences / gaits?
3 - Is there any other software I need, or you recommend?
4 - Any other information or advice?

I'm new to robotics, but have a strong electronic/mechanical background and I'm very excited to get started with this. I also am pretty proficient with LabVIEW, so eventually I'd like to incorporate it somehow.

Thanks!!
robbd offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1