I finally finished assembling the armor Genex Suit in Kondo KHR 2-HV:

phpBB [media]
Kondo offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by ostro_goto » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by ostro_goto
Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Hola mi amigo! With the crisis, people have lost even the word :) ! Excellent suit Kondo! Do not be angry with me, but I like the Kondo robots!
Hola mi amigo! With the crisis, people have lost even the word :) ! Excellent suit Kondo! Do not be angry with me, but I like the Kondo robots!
ostro_goto offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

Post by limor » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Post by limor
Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Genex vs. GP !!

I'm afraid that if you let GP take out his aggressions against KHR2 he will damage the poor guy's suite
Genex vs. GP !!

I'm afraid that if you let GP take out his aggressions against KHR2 he will damage the poor guy's suite
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Kondo » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:30 am

Post by Kondo
Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:30 am

ostro_goto wrote:Hola mi amigo! With the crisis, people have lost even the word :) ! Excellent suit Kondo! Do not be angry with me, but I like the Kondo robots!

Ciao, buona sera ostro_goto :lol: , the truth that yes, the Kondo robot still look amazing ;)

limor , With any luck, maybe the time arrived, the Bioloid GP without battery XD
ostro_goto wrote:Hola mi amigo! With the crisis, people have lost even the word :) ! Excellent suit Kondo! Do not be angry with me, but I like the Kondo robots!

Ciao, buona sera ostro_goto :lol: , the truth that yes, the Kondo robot still look amazing ;)

limor , With any luck, maybe the time arrived, the Bioloid GP without battery XD
Kondo offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by MOHIT JINDAL » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:56 am

Post by MOHIT JINDAL
Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:56 am

I noticed the walk style. Khr2v is walking like humans. :lol: bioloid gp is just scrolling on floor. :x i think khr2v servos are different from Ax18A Dynamixel :roll:
I noticed the walk style. Khr2v is walking like humans. :lol: bioloid gp is just scrolling on floor. :x i think khr2v servos are different from Ax18A Dynamixel :roll:
MOHIT JINDAL offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Kondo » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Kondo
Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 am

Obviously, different concepts of humanoid robots, we must also say that almost 4 years separate the two models, and GP servos are quite different in terms of performance, the goal of both is also different, although I personally I love the Kondo both his appearance and his way of walking, I am very impressed by the capabilities of the GP and the solid platform by Robotis in all aspects.

Also I have the RoboBuilder and although a plataform with many possibilities, I'm noticing more contact from Robotis with their community of customers, more updates to their programs and this is much appreciated.

Robonova I also had one until recently, and I can say is the robot that I liked for its appearance, but Hitec he dissociated completely from all update, and if it remains a great robot, it is thanks to its user community and by Hitec.

Forgive my English, but I am using the google translator :?
Obviously, different concepts of humanoid robots, we must also say that almost 4 years separate the two models, and GP servos are quite different in terms of performance, the goal of both is also different, although I personally I love the Kondo both his appearance and his way of walking, I am very impressed by the capabilities of the GP and the solid platform by Robotis in all aspects.

Also I have the RoboBuilder and although a plataform with many possibilities, I'm noticing more contact from Robotis with their community of customers, more updates to their programs and this is much appreciated.

Robonova I also had one until recently, and I can say is the robot that I liked for its appearance, but Hitec he dissociated completely from all update, and if it remains a great robot, it is thanks to its user community and by Hitec.

Forgive my English, but I am using the google translator :?
Kondo offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by rslijian » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:34 am

Post by rslijian
Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:34 am

ostro_goto wrote:Hola mi amigo! With the crisis, people have lost even the word :) ! Excellent suit Kondo! Do RS Gold not be angry with me, but I like the Kondo robots!
ostro_goto wrote:Hola mi amigo! With the crisis, people have lost even the word :) ! Excellent suit Kondo! Do RS Gold not be angry with me, but I like the Kondo robots!
rslijian offline

7 postsPage 1 of 1
7 postsPage 1 of 1