KHR-1, KHR-2HV, KHR-3HV, ICS servos, RCB controllers and other Kondo products
2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

MX-302 charger and how to charge/discharge batteries

Post by ozancaglayan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 am

Post by ozancaglayan
Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 am

Hi,

I can't use the provided charger for charging the battery pack of KHR3-HV as it needs 100v. Instead I'm using the MX-302 portable charger. But I am not sure how should I set the parameters while discharging and charging the batteries.

There are 3 different charging modes: Peak charge, cycle charge and amp charge. You can also set charge current, discharge current, and voltages.

With quiet random values, the battery pack lasts for a maximum of 1 hour when the robot is in the upright position. How is your battery lifes? Is it expected or is it because a wrong charging policy?

Unfortunately I can not find an English manual for the portable charger.

Thanks.
Hi,

I can't use the provided charger for charging the battery pack of KHR3-HV as it needs 100v. Instead I'm using the MX-302 portable charger. But I am not sure how should I set the parameters while discharging and charging the batteries.

There are 3 different charging modes: Peak charge, cycle charge and amp charge. You can also set charge current, discharge current, and voltages.

With quiet random values, the battery pack lasts for a maximum of 1 hour when the robot is in the upright position. How is your battery lifes? Is it expected or is it because a wrong charging policy?

Unfortunately I can not find an English manual for the portable charger.

Thanks.
ozancaglayan offline

Post by PedroR » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by PedroR
Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi

You can use the original KHR charger if you get a "220V - 110V Step Down Voltage Converter" such as this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-WATT-SPAN ... 3ccbae3e5d

We have a KHR3HV on our lab and we use this part to charge ours using the original charger.

Regards
Pedro.
Hi

You can use the original KHR charger if you get a "220V - 110V Step Down Voltage Converter" such as this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-WATT-SPAN ... 3ccbae3e5d

We have a KHR3HV on our lab and we use this part to charge ours using the original charger.

Regards
Pedro.
PedroR offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1