KHR-1, KHR-2HV, KHR-3HV, ICS servos, RCB controllers and other Kondo products
3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1

I dont know what Im doing!

Post by hesler » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by hesler
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi,

Im really new to this. Just received kondo KHR-2HV.

Ive connected all the servos up to the parts. now im ready to connect it all together. However b4 I do that i want to make sure all the servos are at 0.
Ive downloaded the heart to heart software, connected up everything. however nothing moves :(
any one any ideas? Im my sony vaio has windows vista (does this make any difference to the heart to heart software?).

The other issue I have is the battery charger. Where can i get a uk charger? I got one from maplin but it seemed to fry the batteries (going to order a new battery pack tomorrow).

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies for the complete lack of understanding at the minute.

Regards

Hesler
Hi,

Im really new to this. Just received kondo KHR-2HV.

Ive connected all the servos up to the parts. now im ready to connect it all together. However b4 I do that i want to make sure all the servos are at 0.
Ive downloaded the heart to heart software, connected up everything. however nothing moves :(
any one any ideas? Im my sony vaio has windows vista (does this make any difference to the heart to heart software?).

The other issue I have is the battery charger. Where can i get a uk charger? I got one from maplin but it seemed to fry the batteries (going to order a new battery pack tomorrow).

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies for the complete lack of understanding at the minute.

Regards

Hesler
hesler offline

Post by mkegruber » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by mkegruber
Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi,

Setting the origin of the servos is done on pages 26-28 of the assembly manual.

http://robosavvy.com/Builders/robosavvy ... sembly.pdf

Please state at exactly which point on these pages the procedure failed for you.

The battery is a NiMH battery, you should be able to source a smart battery charger from a hobby store.

Regards
Michael
Hi,

Setting the origin of the servos is done on pages 26-28 of the assembly manual.

http://robosavvy.com/Builders/robosavvy ... sembly.pdf

Please state at exactly which point on these pages the procedure failed for you.

The battery is a NiMH battery, you should be able to source a smart battery charger from a hobby store.

Regards
Michael
mkegruber offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

post subject

Post by hesler » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Post by hesler
Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Michael

Thanks for your response.

Not sure where im going wrong. I can get to the point where i need to move the CH1 bar (everything is connected to the RCB-3J as the diagram on page 28). across the top of the hert to hert software there is a note saying its connecting. however nothing moves on the servo.

ive ordered a new charger now, maybe there wasn't enough charge in the battery???

Ill let you know how I get on. Unless you can think of any other reasons?

thanks once again.

John
Michael

Thanks for your response.

Not sure where im going wrong. I can get to the point where i need to move the CH1 bar (everything is connected to the RCB-3J as the diagram on page 28). across the top of the hert to hert software there is a note saying its connecting. however nothing moves on the servo.

ive ordered a new charger now, maybe there wasn't enough charge in the battery???

Ill let you know how I get on. Unless you can think of any other reasons?

thanks once again.

John
hesler offline

3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1