KHR-1, KHR-2HV, KHR-3HV, ICS servos, RCB controllers and other Kondo products
7 postsPage 1 of 1
7 postsPage 1 of 1

Code

Post by kourthis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by kourthis
Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi guys

I am using the bioloid kit and through AX-S1 sensor i am trying to detect light (IR emitters). My robot detect light but it is executed the motion just once. For example its detect light and moves two steps, its detect light again but instead of move towards the light its doing another motion. I am using roboplus. Unfortunately i cant paste the code here! If anyone can help me let me know to change emails.

Thank you in advance.
Hi guys

I am using the bioloid kit and through AX-S1 sensor i am trying to detect light (IR emitters). My robot detect light but it is executed the motion just once. For example its detect light and moves two steps, its detect light again but instead of move towards the light its doing another motion. I am using roboplus. Unfortunately i cant paste the code here! If anyone can help me let me know to change emails.

Thank you in advance.
kourthis offline

Post by siempre.aprendiendo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by siempre.aprendiendo
Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:19 pm

You have posted it in the Kondo forum. Anyway, I think that you need a loop that while you detect light do the action you want.

Hope it help you :)
You have posted it in the Kondo forum. Anyway, I think that you need a loop that while you detect light do the action you want.

Hope it help you :)
siempre.aprendiendo offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by kourthis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by kourthis
Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Sorry about that! :) Yes i know, i am already using a loop while but i dont why is doing that.

Thank you
Sorry about that! :) Yes i know, i am already using a loop while but i dont why is doing that.

Thank you
kourthis offline

Post by siempre.aprendiendo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:56 pm

If you want more precise help you should post, at least, a screen capture of the problematic block. If I remember well, you can also print it as a PDF.
If you want more precise help you should post, at least, a screen capture of the problematic block. If I remember well, you can also print it as a PDF.
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by kourthis » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:20 am

Post by kourthis
Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:20 am

Hey mate sorry for the delay. I am a new member and i cant post more than two times per day. How i can post an image? is it ok to change emaisl so i can send you the code?

Thank you
Hey mate sorry for the delay. I am a new member and i cant post more than two times per day. How i can post an image? is it ok to change emaisl so i can send you the code?

Thank you
kourthis offline

Post by siempre.aprendiendo » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:46 am

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:46 am

Don't worry.

You could upload your file (an image, for example) to your user space here at robosavvy (look at the left blocks, search for "user menu" and "file manager". You also can share uploaded files using www.box.com, Google Drive,...

To avoid spam, don't publish your email with plain text, I usually use an image from a screen capture:

Don't worry.

You could upload your file (an image, for example) to your user space here at robosavvy (look at the left blocks, search for "user menu" and "file manager". You also can share uploaded files using www.box.com, Google Drive,...

To avoid spam, don't publish your email with plain text, I usually use an image from a screen capture:

Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by kourthis » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by kourthis
Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi again
I sent to you the code on your email!

Thank you
Hi again
I sent to you the code on your email!

Thank you