QBO Robot for sale

Thinking about selling your robot? Advertise it here
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

QBO Robot for sale

Post by pacomms » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by pacomms
Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi everyone, i have a 6 month old QBO robot for sale, it is the full working PRO version, please visit the products website for full parts list but n short it has an SSD hard drivem two webcms, a asus xtion sensor, runs openqbo linux with ros, it has a i3 processor and 2Gb ram onboard, a high capacity battery and UK charger, it talks moves etc etc fully programmable using ROS (look at the wiki) The reason for sale is i have a new baby on the way. This bot cost me £3500 GBP new ia m looking for about £2500 or there abouts, the bot works fine but if you need support using it use the QBO forum as i dont eally know that much as i am new to ROS. If your interested plz email kurt@pacomms.co.uk (kurt at pacomms dot co dot uk)

Thanks

Kurt
Hi everyone, i have a 6 month old QBO robot for sale, it is the full working PRO version, please visit the products website for full parts list but n short it has an SSD hard drivem two webcms, a asus xtion sensor, runs openqbo linux with ros, it has a i3 processor and 2Gb ram onboard, a high capacity battery and UK charger, it talks moves etc etc fully programmable using ROS (look at the wiki) The reason for sale is i have a new baby on the way. This bot cost me £3500 GBP new ia m looking for about £2500 or there abouts, the bot works fine but if you need support using it use the QBO forum as i dont eally know that much as i am new to ROS. If your interested plz email kurt@pacomms.co.uk (kurt at pacomms dot co dot uk)

Thanks

Kurt
pacomms offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1