2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Ebay Listing for Bioloid

Post by Gadge80 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Gadge80
Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi all,

Had to re-list this so that I could add International Shipping

Starting price £399 (with no reserve) - P&P reduced to Parcelforce 24hr to UK (Now only £15)
Buy it now £599 (this is less than a month old, and an absolute steal)

On ebay NOW!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1292680818

Many thanks guys.

Full Robotis Bioloid Premumim Kit - Excelent Condition
Pre-assembled in the Humanoid Type A model with Blutooth 110A already installed.

Extras include:
Dynamixel AX-12 Servo (still Boxed)
RC-100 Robotis Remote Controller
ROBOTIS OLLO LED Module OLM-1
BT 110A Bluthooth Module (installed in Bioloid and the Robotis Remote Control, already for connection to the R+ Robotis Task App and can be used to upload and download task files to and from the biolid via blutooth and the PC Robot Plus software)

Bought this to help me learn to programme robotics, but it's just to complex for me and I am now looking to downgrade to something a little simpler to start my hobby. Simply no other reason to sell apart from that. I still have the receipt from RobotSavvy which shows purchase date mid December 2013, which I will be happy to supply a copy of.

Modifications:
I have painted the inside of the body shell black.
I have wrapped two (2) of the connection leads with a small amount of electrical tape to reduce wear/pinching during extreme servo positions, but this does not effect the look or functionality of the robot (it has no negative cosmetic effect).
Hi all,

Had to re-list this so that I could add International Shipping

Starting price £399 (with no reserve) - P&P reduced to Parcelforce 24hr to UK (Now only £15)
Buy it now £599 (this is less than a month old, and an absolute steal)

On ebay NOW!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1292680818

Many thanks guys.

Full Robotis Bioloid Premumim Kit - Excelent Condition
Pre-assembled in the Humanoid Type A model with Blutooth 110A already installed.

Extras include:
Dynamixel AX-12 Servo (still Boxed)
RC-100 Robotis Remote Controller
ROBOTIS OLLO LED Module OLM-1
BT 110A Bluthooth Module (installed in Bioloid and the Robotis Remote Control, already for connection to the R+ Robotis Task App and can be used to upload and download task files to and from the biolid via blutooth and the PC Robot Plus software)

Bought this to help me learn to programme robotics, but it's just to complex for me and I am now looking to downgrade to something a little simpler to start my hobby. Simply no other reason to sell apart from that. I still have the receipt from RobotSavvy which shows purchase date mid December 2013, which I will be happy to supply a copy of.

Modifications:
I have painted the inside of the body shell black.
I have wrapped two (2) of the connection leads with a small amount of electrical tape to reduce wear/pinching during extreme servo positions, but this does not effect the look or functionality of the robot (it has no negative cosmetic effect).
Last edited by Gadge80 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gadge80 offline

Re: Ebay Listing for Bioloid

Post by Gadge80 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Gadge80
Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Last edited by Gadge80 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gadge80 offline

2 postsPage 1 of 1
2 postsPage 1 of 1