Thinking about selling your robot? Advertise it here
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

[SELL] Bioloid Comprehensive and Premium

Post by DM69 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 am

Post by DM69
Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 am

1 - Type of trade: SELL

2 - Product Description: Bioloid Comprehensive upgraded with all Premium kit parts (from here and from the manufacturer) with the exception of the wireless parts and including the USB2Dynamixel. There are lots of spare connectors, nuts, bolts, etc, and all sensors and controller, etc, that would come with the Comprehensive kit, along with the original parts from the Comprehensive kit, including the controller. It is essentially a Premium with extra parts and a Comprehensive controller!

3 - Price: £650 shipped within the UK, although collection preferred if possible and I could knock a bit off the price if collected. I estimate that it cost me at least £1,000.

4 - Photos: Can be supplied - posting from work.

5 - Fixed price: YES

6 - Payment Method: bank transfer, paypal, in hand

7 - Other contacts: Sevenoaks, Kent - colour_me_happy@hotmail.com

8 - Comments: This has hardly been used and is currently in the humanoid A configuration (from memory). It was intended for my son and he had little interest. My loss is your gain!
1 - Type of trade: SELL

2 - Product Description: Bioloid Comprehensive upgraded with all Premium kit parts (from here and from the manufacturer) with the exception of the wireless parts and including the USB2Dynamixel. There are lots of spare connectors, nuts, bolts, etc, and all sensors and controller, etc, that would come with the Comprehensive kit, along with the original parts from the Comprehensive kit, including the controller. It is essentially a Premium with extra parts and a Comprehensive controller!

3 - Price: £650 shipped within the UK, although collection preferred if possible and I could knock a bit off the price if collected. I estimate that it cost me at least £1,000.

4 - Photos: Can be supplied - posting from work.

5 - Fixed price: YES

6 - Payment Method: bank transfer, paypal, in hand

7 - Other contacts: Sevenoaks, Kent - colour_me_happy@hotmail.com

8 - Comments: This has hardly been used and is currently in the humanoid A configuration (from memory). It was intended for my son and he had little interest. My loss is your gain!
DM69 offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1