Thinking about selling your robot? Advertise it here
4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1

[SELL] Robobuilder EXPERT5730K + extras

Post by Novice » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Novice
Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:46 pm

1 - Type of trade: SELL OR EXCHANGE to used KONDO KRS-4034HV servos

2 - Product Description: this is the very reach kit of RBK-EXPERT5730K + a lot of extras
The RBK-EXPERT5730K kit includes the 20 DOF robot , 14pcs of WCK-1108K+6pcs of WCK1111K servos, all the servos are equipped by metal gears, so the holding torque is 11 kgf.cm for 1108 and 13kgf.cm for 1111,all the necessary joints for standard Huno/Dino/Dogy and not standard 20 DOF platform are included too, the IR remote, standard manual+20 DOF assembling manual, 2 CD with the software,Robobuilder RBC Controller with Acceleration Sensor and Bluetooth module are included,Head with Distance Sensor Black, 12V 5A power supply etc...All of this are in the firm giant Robobuilder's valise, size is 550x350x240 mm

The extras are
- WCK-1108K servos in a box , never used 3 pcs
- WCK-1111K servos in a box, never used 2 pcs
- 20 DOF Metal bracket set - 1 pcs
- additional Robobuilder RBC Controller with Acceleration Sensor - 1pcs and fresh battery, see down here:
- a lot of plastic parts (RBO-JOIT01BLK) - 10 sets
- a lot of metal bolts, nuts etc so if you go to build your personal small space ship- lets go and good luck :D
- a couple of additional metal gears for spares

All the set (5730K kit + extras + the valise) is shown down (I forgot to put the IR remote on the table)

and this is a photo with IR remote)), robot lays face down.

3 - Price: I go or to sale this kit, or to change it to 10 pcs of used KONDO Servos -KRS-4033HV (6 pcs)+KONDO KRS-4033HV(4 pcs).The guy who has the used ones asks $900 for all, thats why my idea of price is $900 without of shipment.However, I will glad to accept the offer from the people who has the things are needed to me, and who is ready to change it instead of my kit.For information,the kit, including all the extras I have, costed to me more than $2100.

4 - Photos: the original photos are attached upper.

5 - Fixed price: NO

6 - Payment Method: paypal or bank transfer to my CC

7 - Other contacts: The goods are in Ukraine, I can ship it worldwide by EMS service (DHL,FedEx,USPS etc are more expensive , it is up to you), my e-mail address is ur5ikf@mail.ru

8 - Comments: The robot works perfect with the both of controllers in standard 16 DOF HUNO platform and 20 DOF custom platform, and we tested the all of them.We had a problem with the corrupted serial number thats why 2 years ago I bought the new controller from Robosavvy, the new one is working perfectly.However, after few months thanks of l3v3rz, Robosavvy expert, we fixed the problem with the old one controller, and now we have two RBK in the working conditions. It is very useful by now:you can download the different kind of software and compare, so the first one we have the standard Robobuilder soft, the second - it is the l3v3rz BASIC interpreter and we can use the lot of additional possibilities by l3v3rz libruary from here https://code.google.com/p/robobuilderlib/
This kit was laying on the shelf till the almost present time.We bought it 3 years ago altogether with the KHR-3 robot, thats why we could compare it.Two different people began to test both of them, the Robobuilder lost because we dicided to use the much powerful and big machine partly based on 41 kgf.cm servos.
The robot is very clean and very small used, the lot of parts were never used, the both of battery works as new, it hold the energy like manual recommends.
Hope I explain everything,thanks for your attention.
With the best regards
Oleg
1 - Type of trade: SELL OR EXCHANGE to used KONDO KRS-4034HV servos

2 - Product Description: this is the very reach kit of RBK-EXPERT5730K + a lot of extras
The RBK-EXPERT5730K kit includes the 20 DOF robot , 14pcs of WCK-1108K+6pcs of WCK1111K servos, all the servos are equipped by metal gears, so the holding torque is 11 kgf.cm for 1108 and 13kgf.cm for 1111,all the necessary joints for standard Huno/Dino/Dogy and not standard 20 DOF platform are included too, the IR remote, standard manual+20 DOF assembling manual, 2 CD with the software,Robobuilder RBC Controller with Acceleration Sensor and Bluetooth module are included,Head with Distance Sensor Black, 12V 5A power supply etc...All of this are in the firm giant Robobuilder's valise, size is 550x350x240 mm

The extras are
- WCK-1108K servos in a box , never used 3 pcs
- WCK-1111K servos in a box, never used 2 pcs
- 20 DOF Metal bracket set - 1 pcs
- additional Robobuilder RBC Controller with Acceleration Sensor - 1pcs and fresh battery, see down here:
- a lot of plastic parts (RBO-JOIT01BLK) - 10 sets
- a lot of metal bolts, nuts etc so if you go to build your personal small space ship- lets go and good luck :D
- a couple of additional metal gears for spares

All the set (5730K kit + extras + the valise) is shown down (I forgot to put the IR remote on the table)

and this is a photo with IR remote)), robot lays face down.

3 - Price: I go or to sale this kit, or to change it to 10 pcs of used KONDO Servos -KRS-4033HV (6 pcs)+KONDO KRS-4033HV(4 pcs).The guy who has the used ones asks $900 for all, thats why my idea of price is $900 without of shipment.However, I will glad to accept the offer from the people who has the things are needed to me, and who is ready to change it instead of my kit.For information,the kit, including all the extras I have, costed to me more than $2100.

4 - Photos: the original photos are attached upper.

5 - Fixed price: NO

6 - Payment Method: paypal or bank transfer to my CC

7 - Other contacts: The goods are in Ukraine, I can ship it worldwide by EMS service (DHL,FedEx,USPS etc are more expensive , it is up to you), my e-mail address is ur5ikf@mail.ru

8 - Comments: The robot works perfect with the both of controllers in standard 16 DOF HUNO platform and 20 DOF custom platform, and we tested the all of them.We had a problem with the corrupted serial number thats why 2 years ago I bought the new controller from Robosavvy, the new one is working perfectly.However, after few months thanks of l3v3rz, Robosavvy expert, we fixed the problem with the old one controller, and now we have two RBK in the working conditions. It is very useful by now:you can download the different kind of software and compare, so the first one we have the standard Robobuilder soft, the second - it is the l3v3rz BASIC interpreter and we can use the lot of additional possibilities by l3v3rz libruary from here https://code.google.com/p/robobuilderlib/
This kit was laying on the shelf till the almost present time.We bought it 3 years ago altogether with the KHR-3 robot, thats why we could compare it.Two different people began to test both of them, the Robobuilder lost because we dicided to use the much powerful and big machine partly based on 41 kgf.cm servos.
The robot is very clean and very small used, the lot of parts were never used, the both of battery works as new, it hold the energy like manual recommends.
Hope I explain everything,thanks for your attention.
With the best regards
Oleg
Novice offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Re: [SELL] Robobuilder EXPERT5730K + extras

Post by RobotSolution » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:39 am

Post by RobotSolution
Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:39 am

Hi Novice
How does it work in the 20 DOF set?May you send the video?
I'm going to buy for $800, what`s your shipment`s condition to NY city?
Cheers!
Dan
Hi Novice
Cheers!
Dan
RobotSolution offline

Post by Novice » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Novice
Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:57 pm

RobotSolution wrote:Hi Novice
Cheers!
Dan

Hello Dan
I sent my answer, pls check your mail
RobotSolution wrote:Hi Novice
Cheers!
Dan

Hello Dan
I sent my answer, pls check your mail
Novice offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by Novice » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Novice
Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 am

Hello all