Battery Charge Life

Traditional mobile robotics is all about wheeled robots.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Battery Charge Life

Post by Therios » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Therios
Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:37 pm

What kind of battery life can you get out of a DAGU 6WD? How long can it last on a full charge? What distance can it cover?

What are other people's experience?

I have a project to build an autonomous robot to trverse/photograph/take sensory measurements in a park area controlled by an android phone (long story). Anyway, I am pretty sure the phone/ioio can more or less handle the control/comms/photography and measurements on it's own battery and I can do the navigation remotely over 3G. I was thinking of using the DAGU 6wd as a vehicle as it looks very rugged but I am wondering about battery life.

Therios
What kind of battery life can you get out of a DAGU 6WD? How long can it last on a full charge? What distance can it cover?

What are other people's experience?

I have a project to build an autonomous robot to trverse/photograph/take sensory measurements in a park area controlled by an android phone (long story). Anyway, I am pretty sure the phone/ioio can more or less handle the control/comms/photography and measurements on it's own battery and I can do the navigation remotely over 3G. I was thinking of using the DAGU 6wd as a vehicle as it looks very rugged but I am wondering about battery life.

Therios
Therios offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1