Wild Thumper Arduino Dual 15A DC Motor Controller - NOT WORK

Traditional mobile robotics is all about wheeled robots.
1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1

Wild Thumper Arduino Dual 15A DC Motor Controller - NOT WORK

Post by tiberio » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by tiberio
Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Hello everybody,
I bought a "Dagu - Wild Thumper 6WD Pack Arduino Robot" kit, everything looks fine but i cannot control the the wheeled platform with my controller!!!

When i turn on the switcher, the wheels start to spin for 3 seconds in one direction and then in the other in loop.

The LED on the receiver of the transmitter turn on when i switch on the controller, but nothing is working... ;(

i think the problem is that i cannot upload the code (downloaded from the site) on the ARDUINO board (Wild Thumper Arduino Dual 15A DC Motor Controller)... it's quite frustrating, anyone can help me???

thank you so much!!!

P.s.
the transmitter and the controller are working, i tried them linking to a servo motor and both channel work..

HEEEEELP!
[/img]
Hello everybody,
I bought a "Dagu - Wild Thumper 6WD Pack Arduino Robot" kit, everything looks fine but i cannot control the the wheeled platform with my controller!!!

When i turn on the switcher, the wheels start to spin for 3 seconds in one direction and then in the other in loop.

The LED on the receiver of the transmitter turn on when i switch on the controller, but nothing is working... ;(

i think the problem is that i cannot upload the code (downloaded from the site) on the ARDUINO board (Wild Thumper Arduino Dual 15A DC Motor Controller)... it's quite frustrating, anyone can help me???

thank you so much!!!

P.s.
the transmitter and the controller are working, i tried them linking to a servo motor and both channel work..

HEEEEELP!
[/img]
tiberio offline

1 postPage 1 of 1
1 postPage 1 of 1